Swim Time Foamy Floatie Arm Bands in Hot Pink NT1851

by Swim Time

Shop for Outdoor Recreation at The Home Depot. These ultra-buoyant arm floaties are perfect for use at the pool, beach or lake plus you never have to blow them up. Ready to use right out of the bag, Foamy Floatie Arm Bands are available in bright neon colors. Constructed from Microban anti-microbial 100% stretch nylon fabric and closed cell foam these floaties will give your child confidence in the water for many seasons. Your kids will love the comfort and softness of these ultra-buoyant arm bands. You'll love the easy slide on use with a Velcro strap that provides a secure fit. Not intended as a life saving device. Should be used under the supervision of an adult.

Do these fit securely around the arm?
Do they cause redness on the upper arm/cause the armpit to get raw?
What is the age range on these or do they have in multiple sizes?
Start your review of Swim Time Foamy Floatie Arm Bands in Hot Pink NT1851!
Morris, IL
Love these floaties. We use them for our niece and nephew and feel safe when these are on them in the pool. We go through a few pair a summer just because we use them so much. The kids are in the pool all summer so we definitely get our use out of them.
This product worked great, the arm bands stayed inflated for a very long time. They are heavy duty and responded well to the chlorine and long periods of time in the sun. Very affordable, worth your money.
Concord, NC
Love these arm floaties ,great for small kids trying to learn how to swim on there on.. They jump in the water for a second ur like omg but then there little heads pop out the water..that's what they do!!! Bring them right back up.. So don't be afraid to use these for ur little ones...so let them learn and give a little space to enjoy and have fun...
Auburn, WA
I used these as a kid in 1982, maybe not same brand but these are our go to these days. Makes learning to admire comfortable for the kids and allows enough movement. I will recommend these to my children's children.
All 3 of my kids use these when they were little and make them feel safe and secure in the water it helps them stay afloat so they don't go under I would recommend you to anybody who's teaching a kid how to swim
I think these are great and work well to keep kids up, but as a lifeguard, I see people wearing these types all the time and I prefer them over the one's with the lifevest and floaties together. Those tend to lay them flat on their stomachs and they have no control of their bodies so this provides a little more room to learn and not freak me out about your drowning child!
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
My nieces love their arm floaty's. They won't go into the water without them, they think they are cool and they make them feel safe. They seem to hold up well and are decently made.
Mount Orab, OH
Arm bands for children unable to swim on their own yet. Perfect to use to keep children above water and still maintain move ability. Great for a wide range of ages. Soft on the arms made just like the long pool noodle toys.
Anchorage, AK
Used these when i was younger, it seem to help me a lot whrn i was training to swim. I even bought one for my 20 month old son in case of flood emergencies
My son used these when he was a toddler. He never complained about them so they were comfortable and kept him afloat. Makes little ones feel more grown up.