Swim Time Derby Duck Pool and Spa Chlorinator

by Swim Time

The Derby Duck is a fun and creative pool accessory that happily chlorinates your pool or spa as it chlorinates. Designed to hold up to six (6) 3-inch chlorine tabs, this chlorinator features an adjustable rate dispenser that properly disperses the right amount of chlorine. Large expandable capacity holds up to six (6) 3-inch tabs (not included) Adjustable dispensing rate Made of heavy duty resin Brand: Swim Time Model: NA339 Materials: Resin Color: Yellow Dimensions: 11.94 inches high x 8.5 inches wide x 8.5 inches deep Weight: 1 pound

How big is this ??
Where can I buy this at? It is adorable!
Start your review of Swim Time Derby Duck Pool and Spa Chlorinator!
How would you rate this product?
Proctorville, OH
I love this, it floats well and adds a nice look to such an ugly thing. I would rather look at this cute little duck floating around the pool, than the original blue holder. It is reasonably priced and the kids LOVE IT. I would recommend for anyone.
Lake Charles, LA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We have this in our pool and it works very very well I highly recommend you guys get one of these it tells you the temperature how much coins in the pool and everything and it's just a great thing to have
The duck is so cute and works really well as it should! My son picked it out and I was iffy on it but, it keeps chemicals in our pool without my kiddos touching the chemicals... I’m pleased with our purchase and you will be to!
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
We have this in my pool and it's so cute! it lets out the perfect amount of chlorine into the water and doesn't get in the way because it circulates the pool with the flow of the water. It is very affordable and I would recommend it to any person that owns a pool.
Merritt Is, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This little guy is so cute floating around the pool, but he sure did take a beating from the Florida sun. Granted, our pool area doesn't get any shade.
roy, UT
This is a fun product to have in the pool. It worked okay but it took a while to start working. My kids loved watching this little ducky float around
Depew, NY
I love this. It's easy and looks cute in your pool. The design is simple to fill with tabs and it puts in chemicals slowly and evenly.
Dayton, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I think that this is so cute . We used to have this and the old ones as well . they used to have a dolphin as well , was so cute
Martinsburg, PA
This is so super cute and really works to do it's job. Price is reasonable and worth it for the awe factor
Plainfield, CT
This is so cute and works great. And kids love it!! I also love it. It adds a cute decoration to the pool