Swim Time 48-in. Belize Oval 6-in. Top Rail Pool Package

by Swim Time

Shop for Outdoor Recreation at The Home Depot. Invest in the high quality Belize 6 in. top rail steel pool package and give you and your family many years of fun in the sun. Manufactured by a leading above ground pool company, the Belize pool combines excellent quality with a very affordable price. Our durable 6 in. top rails and uprights provide a heavy duty structure while the deluxe resin seat covers give this pool a sleek modern look. All steel parts are protected by the Star Galvin process - a proprietary combination of zinc and aluminum coats all steel parts to give them superior corrosion resistance when compared to other similarly priced pools. The Belize will not chip, fade, rust, or peel and is designed to look as good ten years from now as it does today. Pool package includes: steel frame pool, blue overlap liner, skimmer and return system, sand filter system with 1 HP pump, and A-frame ladder. This pool package is so easy to install that it is set up for the do-it-yourselfers. A comprehensive installation manual is included with each pool. Available in 48 in. depths and a variety of sizes to fit your backyard. Backed by a 15 year Limited Warranty.

Is this worth the money? #greatoutdoors
This looks amazing. Can you buy from Argos??? Or amazon??
can i have this pool installed?
Start your review of Swim Time 48-in. Belize Oval 6-in. Top Rail Pool Package!
Vancouver, WA
Good product for all ages they will enjoy it all this summer and have the best time seriously my kids are in love with this pool they always are in the pool all day and have the most fun ever we love this pool sometimes I get in the pool with them and we all fit in their I really really love this pool
Ellsworth
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I purchased one of these a few years back and have used it only a seasonal item. The setup is quick (aside from filling the pool) and it is very simple to take down in the fall. My only complaint is that the pool isn't very deep but it is good for kiddos.
Homewood, IL
I love this pool!! I have it in my backyard right now lol!! It is a little expensive, but I feel that it is well- worth every penny. It comes in super useful especially in the summertime when you or others wish to cool off!! :)
Bakersfield , CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
My friend recently bought this and it is great! The only down side to this is the maintenance and making sure it is always clean. Other than that, it is a great size and does not feel like a typical above ground pool
Modesto, CA
This would bee my dream pool i want one!! Has great reviews and for that I'm gunna buy one!!!I've got the perfect back yard for this perfect because i have dogs and they cant pop it!!! I just want to know about the installation is it hard or easy set up?
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This pool is perfect size for my family of 5!!!! it is durable and easy to maintain. when we purchased the pool it was easy to assemble. my kids live the pool. my grandkids love the pool. even the NEIGHBORS come over and enjoy time in the pool!!!
Cartwright, OK
I think above ground pools are great for the area I live in we constantly get tornadoes and ground pools are get get floated out of the ground with the heavy rain and sandy soil. I would enjoy trying one of these.
Lancaster , CA
Omg look how big this pool is it looks like one that my mom brought back in the day and my cousin knocked it over lol it took us to long to build that pool and our backyard was flooded for a week.
Reno, NV
My sister just set up this pool. It looks great and the kids and adults both use it. It was a little tough at first to set up but once we got the swing it was s breeze. Affordable too.
Metairie , LA
Want to lower the value of your home, well an above ground pool is the way to do. It also is tacky and they only last a few years so really whats the point. Above ground pools should just not be allowed under any circumstances.