Swim Time 24" Above Ground Simple Step with Outside Ladder

by Swim Time

The graceful design with curved steps, scalloped sides, and textured risers will add elegance to your above ground pool. This economical, yet rugged, step provides dual handles and a 24 step width for safe entry and exit. The wide, flat steps are textured for a non-slip surface. Independent adjustable feet allows for safe level installation on your flat bottom pool. Sturdy construction holds over 400 lbs. Assemble in minutes with easy snap-together design that requires minimal tools and hardware. Accommodates 48 to 54 deep pools. Steps mount to your deck or pool with included brackets and hardware. The Simple Step Outside Ladder features innovative slide and lock security (padlock included). The outer steps slide up and lock out of reach of children. Ladder treads are 18 wide and 4 deep for secure stepping.

Anyone used this type ladder with a salt water pool? We have been using the ladder that came with our pool for the past 3 years, now it's beginning to show some corrosion from the salt.
By chance are the steps slippery or have something so they won't be.? We have had some problems with other ones.
Start your review of Swim Time 24" Above Ground Simple Step with Outside Ladder!
How would you rate this product?
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is pretty good, but I wasn't overall satisfied with this purchase. I like how it is actual stairs instead of individual ladder steps because those often aren't sturdy enough. The only thing I don't like is how cheap it looks because it is white. I wish it came in other colors.
Tulare, CA
I love this ladder i know its made for a pool! But at 5 feet i am quite short and so is my mom we use this around the house as a step stool like to get cereal off the fridge!
Bend, OR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
We have one similar to this and I like that it's stairs, not a ladder on the land side. It makes it more accessible. My one thought is ours has a half gate at the bottom, to prevent animals and small children from using it without adult assistance. That safety feature may be nice, depending on how your family uses the pool.
Milford, DE
The steps are pretty nice for above ground pools. We bought one of the easy up intex pools after moving and it fit perfectly. Easy to take out and clean up with pressure washer prior to putting up for winter.
Clarksville, TN
These are great i worked with a personewho had trouble walking and it was easy to get them in and out of the pool with out it being hard on them and they have lasted a long time as well
Palm Bay, FL
Very sturdy and durable this is the serving one I've bought this summer for the pool, I liked the first one so much so that I bought a second to put on the opposite side of our big pool
mission, TX
Would love to buy this for our swimming pool. the ladder we have now has holes through the steps and when wet is easily slippery. very safe especially for smaller children.
Dothan, AL
I love using these steps. WE have an above ground pool. I like these steps so much better than the steps that came with the pool. I would definitely recommend these.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I hate these steps. I cannot tell you how many times ive slipped or got my foot caught and fell into the pool. Definitely more of a safety hazard than a pair of safe steps πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
COVINGTON, LA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is great for someone who has trouble going up and down a regular pool ladder. Made it really easy after I had my knee surgery to go and relax in the pool.