BY SWIM EAR #51 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

The Original Swim Ear®  Clears Trapped Ear-Water. Helps Prevent Hearing Problems and Ear Discomfort due to Water-Clogged Ears. Clears trapped ear-water due to bathing, showering, swimming, hair washing, etc.  The brand used by swim teams for generations. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christine P.
Christine P.
Loved wth this stuff growing up in the pool two to three times a day during the summer. I now use it on my kids and I have not had any swimmer ear issues this summer, and we had them all the time growing up when we didn't use it religiously. So I thank this product for way less ear infections!
Jerelynn J.
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE
I go boating and swimming all summer long. Always have had bad ear infections due to water in my eyes. This stuff seriously works, dries the water up so fast so I can get right back into the water
Britany G.
Britany G.
This is really good my mom would use it on my little sister after the pool all the time to avoid her from having ear infections
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Laurel , Ms
This product is great and works quickly. We tend to always get swimmers ear and this is our go to! It always helps greatly!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
Helps with swimmers ear but paroxide does the same thing for a lower price. I personally would not waist the money.
Tomeka D.
Tomeka D.
Round Rock, TX
My kids get swimmers ear at least once a year. This helps and keeps us out of the doctors office.
Candyce C.
Candyce C.
Love using this! dries swimmer's ear right up. no leaning or sleeping to one side
Ellie L.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
I used this and it only got my ear more infected to where it swelled up. Still nervous about using it ever again but i don't plan on using again. It was at a good price just that it doesn't work. Wouldn't recommend.
meropi d.
meropi d.
This is really effective,you can use it after the pool to avoid infections , it is affordable and it does the job well