SportsExercise & FitnessWater Bottlesnone

by none

DOUBLE WALL STAINLESS STEEL WATER BOTTLE: INSULATED DOUBLE WALLS FOR SUPER CHILLED DRINKS! Do you love ultra cool drinks while exercising or working out, but find most thin water bottles don't easily keep drinks cool? Rather than cheaper sports bottles that easily leak, would you like a leak resistant water bottle that can easily be carried in everyday bottle holders? If so, our Sleek and Sporty, Double Wall Stainless Steel Water Bottle is the perfect choice! Holding an extra large 25oz of your favourite beverage for long lasting hydration, our Water Bottle is manufactured from the highest quality BPA free stainless steel for a hard wearing bottle that won't leech chemicals or toxins! Whereas other, cheaper water bottles are manufactured with thin walls, our Double Walled Bottle is manufactured with double stainless steel walls, perfect for keeping your favourite drink cooler for longer without condensation, ideal for carrying in bags without mess! Our Sleek and Sporty Bottle is a durable, premium choice with a number of key benefits: - BPA free, reusable stainless steel construction.- Ergonomic, high grip shape, perfect for carrying and drinking on the move.- Double walled design keeps drinks cooler for longer.- Ergonomic shape fits existing bottle holders.- Leak resistant flip straw cap. If you're tired of cheap sports bottles that don't keep drinks cool, our Double Walled Insulated Water Bottle is ideal, with an extra large, 25oz capacity, ergonomic shape and leak resistant cap! Click "Add to Cart" now!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Swig Savvy Sleek and Sporty Double Wall Stainless Steel Water Bottle With Straw Cap, 25oz - Green - Including Water Bottle Pouch!
Tamara L.
Swig Savvy Sleek and Sporty Double Wall Stainless Steel Water Bottle With Straw Cap, 25oz - Green - Including Water Bottle Pouch uploaded by Tamara L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Pretty upset that I ordered these for my kids and I receive a damaged item. The carrying bag was torn and it did not come with the clip as advertised and the loop on the top of the bottle was chipped. The whole point of ordering these is because they had the bag and the clip and my kids would be able to carry or clip them onto their backpacks. On top of that the water bottle is poorly designed. There isn’t any ventilation so that when you’re trying to suck water out it becomes very hard and dries out your mouth more. I don’t recommend.

Looking for your answer?