BY SWIFFER #23 in Cleaning Tools

Tiana W.
Peachtree city
I have hardwoods all over downstairs and I have 4 dogs so hair is everywhere! I also live in an area where it rains quite a bit so muddy puppy prints on the wood floors are not uncommon. No matter whats on the floor, with this it comes up so easily. Just hook it up to a swiffer wet jet and in 5 minutes im done cleaning. Its amazing and its not overly priced
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
I like this product but I wish the bottle was a little larger. By the time I have done my floor a few times I feel like the bottle is half gone and I have to constantly replenish more than I would like to. Other than that it smells great
Victoria r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this is nice to have if you have a swifter. the bottle normally last awhile. like 6 -8 weeks. it's not that cheap but it's worth the buy. it also doesn't have a strong smell
Sunday C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is great for the kitchen mainly. It leaves the house smelling good. It keeps my floors clean and it is great that the swiffer has disposable cartridges like these.
Jaime O.
Waukesha
This smells great for after a few minutes the smell diminishes. I don't know that the floor gets cleaned that well. It seems like I clean it daily and it's still so dirty.
Fiki S.
Gilbert, SC
Its not too bad, does it's cleaning however it requires a lot of 'squirting' from the steamer mop in order to really cover the surface of the wood, or else it would just soak into the swiffer pads and wipe only a tiny little area before you have to squirt more again. It does not have any appealing smell (quite disappointing) and was able to remove some grease or dirt on the floor (provided you squirt a lot on that area). Currently I have not seen it damage our wooden floor which is good. Would I buy this again? Maybe no. Thinking of trying a different one that would have a better smell and doesn't require much squirting.
Dominique N.
I was not impressed with the wood cleaning solution because it was no more effective than any other wet jet refill, and costs more. It did clean my floors effectively, but you can use any of the swifter wet jet refills that are less expensive to clean wood floors without harm just as well. I will not be buying the swiffer refill for wood again. I was really disappointed with the lack of shine as promised to be different than the other refills available.
Melissa E.
Taneytown, MD
I absolutely love how my original hardwood floors look when I use this floor cleaner! I have a 200 year old farm house. The entire house is hardwood flooring. I was so upset by so many cleaners promising a clean and just leaving a gritty film that leave my socks less than white. The Swifter Hard wood cleaner not only cleans without leaving a film it also has a good scent to it that isn't over whelping!
Kristen E.
I was skeptical about the swiffer wetjet, especially the wood cleaner. I was afraid it either wouldn't clean the floors well or would ruin the floors. This product did neither of those things and exceeded my expectations. So much dirt came off of my wood floors that was being left behind when I mopped. Now I know my floors are clean because I can see the grime on the swiffer pad when I am done. I highly recommend this product.
Olivia M.
The Swiffer WetJet Wood Floor Cleaning solution is great and smalls absolutely AMAZING! I love sitting in the room after using it. The one concern that I have is that sometimes it takes so extra elbow grease to work out hard stains on the floor. You definitely have to do some scrubbing on some spots to get them to come up. Other than that, the product is great.