Swiffer WetJet Wood Floor Cleaner Refill Blossom Breeze 42.2 oz uploaded by Mistie M.Swiffer WetJet Wood Floor Cleaner Refill Blossom Breeze 42.2 oz uploaded by Cassie K.

BY SWIFFER #5 in Floor Cleaners

Find household cleaners at Target.com! Swiffer wetjet wood floor cleaner refill blossom breeze 42.2 oz see more...

• What's the best product for keeping your wood floor clean? I curr...1 Answers
Marie B.
I have laminate floors and for a while I only swept because I didn’t know what to use. I decided to try this after I bought off brand regular swiffer. That thing was terrible. This product I Love!!! It’s so easy to use and dries fast. Leaves my whole house smelling awesome.
Taylor R.
Peninsula , OH
I am ehh on this product. There are better floor cleaners. this one is just convenient so I use it when I am cleaning in a hurry. It does the trick though. I just know that actual floor cleaner and a mop or hands and knees cleaning is better.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
My favorite floor cleaning agent to date. I use all of the different scents in this series. It’s moderately priced, and is a great solution to any hard wood floor. Also, I enjoy how you can use these in Swiffer® WetJet® Mops and off brand mops. I will always buy/recommend these products!
Breanna R.
windsor
my go to when i clean my floors. Keeps it nice and dust free for about a week. I have dark floors so this alone doesn’t do the job, i also steam them once a month.
Susan S.
Berea, KY
We have hardwood floors in our house and the Swiffer hardwood cleaner is great for a quick cleaning job. It seems to get the spots up fairly quickly and does not leave a dull residue
Nancy K.
Lowell, MA
This product worked great on my floors. Kept them squeaky clean. No complaints about this product. I purchased mine from Target, but I am sure you can get it from wal-mart too.
Maggie M.
Mercer
Like that I can use this for my wood floors without having to use a messy mop. The smell is nice and I like to know I'm making my floors clean without damaging them.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
Love the smell of this and the ease of just popping it into my swifter and being able to clean all the floors in my house.  We removed all carpet due to allergies and this is a time and life saver.  I am pleased about how effectively it cleans.  Do recommend but be prepared to have to buy a lot of pads because you have to change them out two to three times on just one large room.
Lee Ann H.
I bought this product for my hard wood floors and I was a bit nervous as I was afraid that it would either dull the floors or leave a residue that would be hard to get off. I was very surprised and pleased at the quality and the ease of using this product. It had a clean smell, left no residue and was so easy to use. I am hooked and continue to use this on a regular basis!
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
Its hard to see when a hard wood floor is dirty, but cleaning with the wetjet hard wood floor cleaner is an amazing way to help you clean. I Like this product because you know it is specifically for hard woods, and when you clean you can see on the bottom of the swiffer how dirty the floor was.I love swiffer, and I will buy it over and over.
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
What's the best product for keeping your wood floor clean? I currently use Murphy Oil, but the second someone walk on it, it shows foot prints.