BY SWIFFER #4 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer Wet Jet Starter Kit includes: 1 Power Mop with Scrubbing Strip 2 Cleaning Pads 1 Bottle Multi-Purpose Cleaning Solution (500 mL) Takes 4 AA batteries, not included see more...

• How long does the mop normally last? I used to have an ...2 Answers
  • Do you think this is overpriced?1 Answers
  • Always wondering how well this product worked ?!!! 1 Answers
Holly H.
Cushing
I bought the entire starter kit and when I tell you I will always use a Swiffer Wet Jet to mop and sweep with...its amazing. It really is so fast, the solution squirts out right where you need it, the cleaning pads are stuck on sturdy and soak up the solution while cleaning the floors with ease, anytime I need to put a little elbow grease behind it, it does the trick. You can do your entire kitchen or walkway entry, then just pull the swiffer pad off, throw it in the trash, and enjoy your wonderful smelling, cleaned floors! It works on multiple surfaces as well, and once you buy the kit, you just have to replace the pads and the solution, but it comes in so handy, there's not this huge mess to clean up after cleaning your floors..just store your Swiffer Jet away and enjoy your day!
Nicole T.
I bought this swifter wet jet since we had all wood or tile floors in our house and I thought it would be easier and less time consuming then using a mop but the money you have to put into it is not worth it. It works really well but it takes like 8 AA batteries and they don't last long and the sprayers on the bottom stop working well after awhile. I'd love it if it didn't cost so much money to use it. Batteries, pads, special solution and everything else costs a lot and the pads get dirty fast. I recommend using an old fashioned self ringing mop. The wet jet is a great concept but needs some tweaking! The starter kit is cool and comes with everything you need except the batteries, lol Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit
Melissa M.
Castlewood , VA
We recently purchased a new home which happens to have floating floor we went ahead and purchased a swiffer wet jet to try.I have to say it was money well spent it makes cleaning a heck of a lot easier it also pulls up dirt and grime super easy it also leaves the floor spotless, after trying it i doubt i will go back to a normal mop unless i have to.
Taylor S.
I love swifer wet jet! It's a nice, easier and quicker solution to a traditional mop. I always make sure to sweep really good before using the wet jet. The pads are super easy to put on and take off So there isn't any worries about it being difficult. It's so easy! The cleaning liquid is dispersed through a sprayer at the bottom when you push a button. Can't get much easier! I definitely recommend this product. It's quick, easy, affordable and relatively easy to find at most stores.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
  The starter kit is great however, once you add what all it takes to use it  it can get expensive. I bought my started kit from Walmart. The cleaning solution has a nice scent. I think that a traditional mop and bucket do just as good of a job.
Tricia K.
Punta Gorda , FL
This is by far my favorite cleaning product I own. It’s so easy to use and it lasts for years. I had my first one for about 6 years, and just replaced it a few months ago with the new model. I love the smell of the solutions it has, especially the Gain one.
Joya W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Has everything that you would need to be able to get started using this. We wanted to try this out and see if it would work out well and to our surprise it does! It makes cleaning the floors so much easier especially when my hands are full with our kid.
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
I have been using it for a long time it is absolutely amazing and it cleans the floor beautiful that is definitely a must have I have been using it for a long time it is absolutely amazing and it cleans the floor beautiful definitely a must have I it is not messy at all
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit
Its the easiest way I have found to clean my floors. I love Swiffer WetJet Gain Original Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner . I have a reusable pad that can be thrown in the wash. I also use the Swiffer For Wet Jet Power Mop Refills . Now my back doesn't hurt from bending over and ringing out a mop. You never have to ring, just apply a clean pad and dispose of the soiled one.
The Gain Scent is so pleasant smelling too.
Lara H.
My wood flooring would be a mess (LITERALLY) without my trusty Swiffer WetJet. It is not pricey at all, and is highly effective at keeping our apartment clean. One pro is just how effective a cleaner it is, and one con might be that it takes time to use it, but when doesn't cleaning take time?! Especially if you want the job well done! I would gladly recommend my Swiffer WetJet to anyone in need of that special something to keep their flooring beautifully clean!
Shawna G.
How often do you have to mop your floors?
Dakota V.
Whiteface, TX
How good are these when using in the bathroom?
Kirstie D.
Cary, NC
I live this brand. But I'm a little iffy using this. Does it work for you guys who have wood floors?
Marie G.
Does this work for tile floors??
Amy D.
Longview, TX
I have got 2 different ones now and the place where the spray comes out 1 or both always stop working right or working at all. Does anyone else have the same problem? When it sprays right I love them but it doesn't work that long the current way.