Swiffer WetJet Refill Original Pad - 17 ct uploaded by Kelly O.Swiffer WetJet Refill Original Pad - 17 ct uploaded by Kelly O.Swiffer WetJet Refill Original Pad - 17 ct uploaded by LAURA H.

BY SWIFFER #15 in Carpet Cleaners

Swiffer WetJet cleans better than a mop and bucket! Swiffer WetJet Pad traps the dirt your mop can push around. The tough spot scrubbing strip removes even greasy dirt and dried-on messes. Swiffer WetJet gives you a great clean on virtually any floor in your home. With a unique dual-nozzle sprayer, this all-in-one mopping system breaks up and dissolves tough messes to clean better than a mop and bucket. Its cleaning solution loosens dirt and lifts it off the floor, pulling dirt and grime into the WetJet pad and locking it away for good. And you can scrub really tough, dried-on spots or messes with the powerful scrubby strip see more...

Shena G.
Sicklerville, NJ
The swiffer wet jet is not my favorite go to to mop the floor but it is my fastest go to to mop the floor. I have preferred to actually use the mop to mop the floor. The swiffer guess the floor clean but sometimes they leave a pile of dirt and you have to pick up that pile of dirt after you have cleaned your fluoride and I make she wonder if there’s dirt left on your floor.
Melissa M.
Wise
Overall I can't complain about the quality or effectiveness of these I use them for my floor in my living room as well as my bathrooms picks up everything not a bad price I just wish they were a little cheaper so I can have more money for my daughter and get her a toy every time or two I have to get these but all in all I give it a 9 out of 10 and I'll buy them again
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I don’t like the way the swifter cloth pushes dirt around on my floor and leaves a line of dirt on the floor. I change the pad often but it does not help. I don’t remember that problem years ago when the swiffer system first came into the market
Taylor Y.
So easy and quick to clean tile and wood floors! Doesn’t clean grout between tiles effectively or pick up larger debris, but definitely cleans floors without the worry of soap residue being left behind and a ton of water slushed around.
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
I love my swifter for mopping! These pads work great! You can buy the knock off brand pads but I’m telling you, they don’t hold as much grime and dirt! I would buy these again! You can purchase at most stores
Jessica A.
Plano, TX
These work good a picking up the dirt. Depending on the mess I use the same pad a few times. I just wish the price wasn’t so high. A pack should last a few months. I also like that you can see the dirt.
Amy L.
Hendersonville
I love this to use to mop plus to dust the ceiling fans and harder places you can't reach. It really cleans the dust off of everything. My mom use it for her hardwood floors and loves it
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
These pads are great. It's amazing how much dirt they lock in. I especially like the ones that have the cleaning strip. They even remove shoe scuff marks quickly! I also like that they are disposable. You don't have to drag a dirty soggy mop that's just spreading around dirty solution.
Katinka R.
Ogden
These can fall of if not used correctly and if they are too worn out. They do last through a few uses and they never gain a smell that I have noticed. I replace mine about every three uses whenever I am using them throughout the entire house.
Liz T.
These work great for those quick mop jobs that you don’t want to lug the mop and bucket out for. Helps keep wood floors clean between deep cleanings. I purchased mine at both Target and Walmart. I would definitely recommend.