BY SWIFFER

Swiffer WetJet cleans better than a mop and bucket! Swiffer WetJet Pad traps the dirt your mop can push around. The tough spot scrubbing strip removes even greasy dirt and dried-on messes. see more...

Emily L.
Irving, TX
I love my swiffer wet jet. It doesn't always get everything but is great for routine clean up. I definitely recommend it to moms of little ones!
Tatiana C.
Dayton, OH
There's nothing wrong with these pads they soak up a lot of water and clean well . Can get a little pricey if you have to keep repurchasing
latoya j.
Makes cleaning the floors easy no squeezing out the mop just spray and mop easy with kids because its quick and also compact
Amber L.
Lancaster, CA
It is easy to use but I feel it doesn't clean that well as my steam mop. I only use my swifter for quick clean ups.
Jayme M.
Carencro, LA
Quick clean ups are super easy with these! No need to get out a huge mop for a little doggy mess or a kid spill.
Audie w.
Gray, GA
These do a awesome job of getting up the dirt that our dog brings into the house every time he comes inside!
Kathleen D.
I have this and i really like them and its a great product and great price , Must have !
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
This is so easy to use and fast it makes life easier for you and it does it's job !
Katia D.
probably in every household I find is the most easiest way to clean your floor love the smell