Swiffer Wetjet Pads with the Power of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser 40- (Extra-Powder-Pads)

BY SWIFFER #62 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Swiffer WetJet super-absorbent pads trap and lock away dirt in its core, cleaning and absorbing messes. When you're done, just remove the pad and throw it, and all that dirt, away forever.* *Do not use Swiffer WetJet on unfinished, oiled or waxed... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah (.
Cypress
I love being able to use my swifter wet jet when I don't want to bring out the mop and bucket. It definitely cleans enough to not have to mop at all but I prefer to use it as maintenance in between mops.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Pretty cool match up of brands. We have hard flooring throughout the house so these guys are necessary. Easy to put on, cleans instantly and doesn't smell awful which I'm picky about. Would buy again
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
I love to use these to clean up the dirtiest of messes. It is great at getting sticky spots off of my hardwoods and tile. I like that they are disposable so I don't have to keep cleaning it like a mop. I feel like it doesn't just push my dirt around.
Kelli G.
Louisville, KY
I have always felt that this just move around the dirt, the price is okay but not a fan of this product. I bought at Walmart when I did us it. The scents are good but other then that not a fan
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
OH WOW. I think I paid somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-15 dollars for these and let me tell you, they're worth it. I love the magic eraser and now it's in a mop pad??!! I am definitely going to buy these again!
Kristina H.
Jacksonville, FL
Hard wood floors and teenage kids means there is almost ALWAYS a mess. So grateful for the convenience of my wet jet and these pads! Plus easy for the kids to use so Mama doesn't always have to do it.
Hailee W.
Beaumont, TX
These work really well! My only problem is thatI wish the price was not so high, otherwise I would buy them way more often. They work, so I would definitely recommend them if you don't mind price.
Ashley F.
Panora
Love having the extra boost of Mr. Clean when cleaning up a quick mess with my Swiffer! Has just the right amount of extra scrub that I need to clean up after two little girls.
rebecca c.
Warren
I love all the swifter products. They make cleaning so much easier but the wet jet is my favorite . I wouldn't live without one. It's so easy to use and does a great job cleaning up messes. It's so convenient for quick clean ups
Jessica S.
Mahwah, NJ
These make cleaning up the kitchen and the bathroom floors so easy and you know you're getting a good cleaning in the process!