BY SWIFFER

With the Scrubbing Power of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - Powers through up to 2X more dried on dirt and grime with less effort than a mop and bucket - Swiffer WetJet gives you a great clean on virtually any floor in your home - Cleans better than a mop a see more...

Dena R.
Salem, OR
I very much so prefer these over the regular wet jet pads. I feel like they make getting the job done easier but its still cleaning with a wet jet. Corner dirt and deep dirt will remain (like in the tiny linoleum designs or creases in wood floors).
Abby H.
Springville, AL
Swifter wet jet is my favorite way to clean my floors. Adding the magic eraser only makes it that much more effective. Plus, stiffer products are found at almost every store so refills are easy to find.
Alisen F.
Coventry Twp, OH
Product cleans floors well for a quick mop! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to give their floors a quick clean without having to pull out the mop and bucket! I will definitely buy these again!
Sarissa S.
Meridian
With so many kids through the house, the tile in the kitchen gets incredibly dirty on a daily basis. These pads in tandem with my Swiffer are a live saver! They easily pick up dust, dirt and other grime with ease.
Bryanna M.
Monterey Park, CA
The Swiffer wet jet is the best Swiffers out there. It's heavier so i feel it grips to things better. I have the basic and my grandmother has the wet jet. It's basically like the Tesla of mops.
Lacee R.
Lakeland, FL
I have the swifter wet jet and these pads work great I have a very small area in my house which is my kitchen and bathrooms that need tile cleaned. These were great and they are fast.
Noelle F.
My absolute favorite product to use and clean my floors. Especially kitchen and bathroom. They work really well, and it seems to keep my floors cleaner, longer.
Kelsey R.
Murfreesboro, TN
We love our wet jet. Makes it easy to clean a spill or to clean all the wood floors. Doesn't have to be a big hassle just to clean something up. I love it!
Timber F.
Pinellas Park, FL
I always use this product on my hardwood floors. Very easy and fast to use. When I use this swifter I spend less time cleaning. Also smells refreshing.
Nikki Y.
I love these things they might cleaning my floor super easy. They smell amazing and are very effective and the price point is also really nice