Swiffer WetJet Pads with Power of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser uploaded by Stephanie S.Swiffer WetJet Pads with Power of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser uploaded by Alesia T.

BY SWIFFER #72 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

New! 14 Extra Power Pad Refills With Scrubbing Power of Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser Swiffer® WetJet cleans better than a mop and bucket!  It powers through up to 2X more dried on dirt & grime with less effort.*  The Swiffer WetJet Extra Power Pad Refills have the scrubbing power of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.  The tough spot scrubbing strip removes even greasy dirt and dried-on messes, and the pad absorbs all that dirt & traps it deep in its core. And you can scrub really tough, dried-on spots with the powerful scrubby strip. Scrubbing Power of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. see more...

• I want to buy one of these, but i don't want to waste mon...1 Answers
  • What does it do? I'm new in cleaning the house thing on m...1 Answers
  • "Two of my favorite cleaning products wrapped up in one." in 1 review
  • "Not only do they work great, but they save me the cost and trouble of actually purchasing the MR.CLEAN Magic Erasers.Its a great 2 in 1!" in 1 review
  • "Unable to find an alternative wetjet mop with disposable pads that allowed me to do so, I taped these pads to my regular swiffer sweeper mop and sprayed my own cleaning solution on the floor before mopping." in 1 review
  • "Not only do they smell great but they do an amazing job of picking up dirt and locking it into the wet cloth." in 1 review
Evelyn I.
Westminster, CA
I am so glad to finally see a product that fills the gap between reusable microfiber pads and regular wetmop/wetjet disposable pads. To keep my apartment floors clean, I rely on a combination of the regular swiffer sweeper (I use both dry and wet pads) for light cleaning and a Haan lightweight steam mop which has reusable microfiber pads for a more thorough job. For particularly dirty jobs where the regular swiffer mop falls short, I avoid immediate use of the steam mop because the pads accumulate gunk over time (washing them only goes so far). These upgraded wetjet pads fit the bill perfectly! It scrubs surprisingly well and even gets dirt out of corners without much hassle. It won't solve all your messes of course, but it handily beats all other disposable pads I've used. I now spend much less (if any) time on my hands scrubbing with paper towels and get to save my microfiber pads.

I should also note that I did not use this product with a swiffer wetjet mop. I was hesitant to buy yet another cleaning product and wanted to use my own cleaning solution. Unable to find an alternative wetjet mop with disposable pads that allowed me to do so, I taped these pads to my regular swiffer sweeper mop and sprayed my own cleaning solution on the floor before mopping. I actually like this system better than the normal wetjet mop (which I've used before) because not having a bottle on the handle makes the mop much lighter and allows me to scrub with better leverage without liquid sloshing back and forth in the bottle. These pads are a little expensive but highly worth it in my opinion as they are cheaper than replacing reusable microfiber pads and make cleaning more efficient. Plus I feel that they are sturdier and last longer than the regular wetjet pads and don't need to be replaced as often. I will probably stop buying the regular wet mop pads and use these instead. It'll let me skip the steam mop more frequently.
Julie A.
Tampa
I have laminate floors that just won't stay clean. These cleaning pads are good, but not good enough-unless you're going to get on your hands and knees and scrub the floor. It has a scrubbing element, but it only works in the center of the machine because that's where you're putting pressure. So really only the center of the pad is doing the cleaning.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love the scent of these. They work so great. I’ve used these wet pads for years. As a mom of five boys this is very effective for quick mess cleanup and my boys can help. I would recommend and continue to buy.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Love my Wet Jet! The Mr. Clean version really pushes that extra mile. My floors are cleaner than they have ever been! Plus it smells amazing and the price is very reasonable. I will definitely use again!!
adriana s.
University Place
They don't seem different from just the regular pads, I didn't find it to be worth more. The pads are pretty expensive and don't last very long. Only good for one use. I usually buy them at Target.
Liz C.
This is a great product to use on kitchen and hardwood floors. It saves you the trouble of having to sweep before cleaning the floor, because it does both in one shot!
Christina D.
Kansas City, KS
I love swiffer wetjet pad but when i found out that they combine with Mr. Clean Magic Eraser i melted like jelly. This is the best floor cleaning product i ever use i love that this product keeps my floor clean and looking brand new. There very easy to use and you just simply toss away when done now who does not love that? This work great i save money and i get two products in one
Natasha W.
Jacksonville, FL
Two of my favorite cleaning products wrapped up in one. I love the ease and simplicity of the Swiffer WetJet added with the amazing powers of the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I can get so much cleaning done at a much faster time. Now I don't get as upset about the scuffs on the floor and little marks. I can get these marks all cleaned up without the stress on my back.
Anna T.
Cannot tell the difference between these and the normal pads, but I buy them due to my consumer trust in Magic Erasers. They do the job, but I suspect one has to vacuum and sweep away the excess hair and dirt before this Swiffer wetjet works effectively.
Alesia T.
My husband got a great deal on these at Walmart and I have to admit I was ECSTATIC! Not only do they work great, but they save me the cost and trouble of actually purchasing the MR.CLEAN Magic Erasers.Its a great 2 in 1!
Carla H.
What does it do? I'm new in cleaning the house thing on my own, sorry.
HIEDI H.
Middleburg, FL
I want to buy one of these, but i don't want to waste money on it if it doesn't work well. Could anyone tell me if they like it or don't or if they are in between about it. :)