BY SWIFFER

Swiffer WetJet Original Pad Refills Cleaning Pads: Cleans better than a mop and bucket! Pads trap the dirt your mop can push around Tough spot scrubbing strip removes even greasy dirt and dried-on messes see more...

Vanesssa B.
Vanesssa B.
We like to keep a clean house everyday; therefore, we use the broom and the mop on a daily basis! The only thing is that we have a dog that sheds a lot. This swiffer helps us to keep up her hairs, even after we mop! We now give it use daily and it is definitely something I would recommend to other pet owners.
Mahogany B.
Mahogany B.
I ran out of the pads so I could not use the swj so I used my stinky mop that makes everything stink.I think i bought it at target or walmart and it doesn't have a scent. I am not disappointed because i didn't buy it. And i will never buy this it is called dollar tree.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Such a easy way to clean up these swifter cuts cleaning time in half and really pic up dirt leaves my floors clean and shiny, they are very affordable as well and worth it.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Great product. Cleans up dry or wet messes easily. Leaves the floor clean with a nice scent.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
The original pads are great for cleaning up small messes. I use them on laminated floors and the pads prove to be effective at holding onto small messes such as cat hair and crumbs. The only downfall is having to change pads frequently.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Lake wales , FL
Mega Parent Expert
Great products! I am always pleased. They hold up well against my tile floors. The scent is pleasing. I would definitely recommend this and the swiffer wet jet to friends with tile floors such as myself.
Deana C.
Deana C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I can not live with out these. They make lunch time cleanup with thr toddler so much easier. They also clean the floor well when you want to clean the whole floor between moppings.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
These definitely are good for what they're intended to be used for. Sometimes I wish they can hold more, but I believe these are very sanitary because you can replace them for each use.
angela b.
angela b.
conway
Love these! They are super convenient and keep my floors clean. The only issue I have is the cleaner doesn't last long.
Kylea D.
Kylea D.
This makes my floors look amazing. Super easy to use and leaves everything looking clean. It is a bit pricy