BY SWIFFER #81 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Swiffer WetJet Original Pad Refills Cleaning Pads: Cleans better than a mop and bucket! Pads trap the dirt your mop can push around Tough spot scrubbing strip removes even greasy dirt and dried-on messes see more...

Allison S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These work well on surfaces that have superficial messes. They get soaked and full of dirt pretty quickly. They don’t do a good job of deep cleaning. I have to use at least two pads to clean all the floors in my home.
Andrea P.
The original pads are great for cleaning up small messes. I use them on laminated floors and the pads prove to be effective at holding onto small messes such as cat hair and crumbs. The only downfall is having to change pads frequently.
Kayla M.
Winter haven , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great products! I am always pleased. They hold up well against my tile floors. The scent is pleasing. I would definitely recommend this and the swiffer wet jet to friends with tile floors such as myself.
Deana C.
Amherst, MA
I can not live with out these. They make lunch time cleanup with thr toddler so much easier. They also clean the floor well when you want to clean the whole floor between moppings.
Sylvia C.
La porte, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I live in a apartment so the only floor that would need to be mopped and swept is the kitchen and bathroom , small areas. So I decided to go ahead and purchase a Swiffer wet Jet and I am very glad I did . I like the smell and it usually last for a bit , the pads seems to pick up everything . I love that it doesn't take up to much space because in a smaller apartment I am always trying to make space ! I also have a dog that sheds a lot and a 2 year old and think they work just fine to pick up all of those fun messes . So overall in my opinion they do the job and are worth a try .
Vanesssa B.
We like to keep a clean house everyday; therefore, we use the broom and the mop on a daily basis! The only thing is that we have a dog that sheds a lot. This swiffer helps us to keep up her hairs, even after we mop! We now give it use daily and it is definitely something I would recommend to other pet owners.
Mahogany B.
I ran out of the pads so I could not use the swj so I used my stinky mop that makes everything stink.I think i bought it at target or walmart and it doesn't have a scent. I am not disappointed because i didn't buy it. And i will never buy this it is called dollar tree.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Such a easy way to clean up these swifter cuts cleaning time in half and really pic up dirt leaves my floors clean and shiny, they are very affordable as well and worth it.
Tiffany C.
These pads are great and affordable. You can mop a whole room with just one of these. It picks up dust and dirt while removing anything on the floor. I can get underneath tables and chairs without even having to move them.
Pri S.
These do the job mostly but if you have a large area, you need more than one as they do get dirty. I like that they are disposable so do not have to worry about cleaning.