BY SWIFFER

Swiffer® WetJet® multipurpose cleaner dissolves tough, greasy and sticky dirt and leaves your house smelling fresh and clean. It dries fast, leaving no streaks. Swiffer® WetJet® antibacterial cleaner refill Dawn scent Fits all Swiffer® WetJet® devices 42.2 fl oz Swiffer® WetJet® not included see more...

Kasey W.
New Whiteland, IN
Foodie Expert
I have laminate hard wood floors, and with 2 dogs this stuff is god sent. This is a reoccurring purchase for me.
kimberly m.
Fitzgerald, GA
Foodie Expert
Cleans really well smells really good but leaves the floor sticky when done.. Will buy if there's nothing else
Stephany V.
Love my swiffer wet jet. Easy clean up for spills and deep cleaning too. Very eaay ro use and affordable too
deepa P.
Matthews, NC
Foodie Expert
Easy to clean, quick to refill, smells great, dries quickly, and keeps your floor smelling and feeling great.
Ashley M.
Chuckey, TN
This makes mopping so easy! My step daughter even loves to use it. The scent is nice and the price is right
Natasha C.
Foodie Expert
The swiffer is definitely convienent and I prefer the spray compared to the already wet pads when mopping
Kristy L.
Pompano Beach, FL
This came in the box with my swiffer. I prefer fabuloso to this. It doesn't last as long as other brands
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
Oh I love these!!! The smell is amazing and they work so well!!! I will definitely be getting more!!
Stephanie M.
I was so excited to purchase my Swiffer, but when I got it home and used it I was seriously disappointed! The wetjet leaves a funny film on my floor that feels almost sticky! I’m going to try a different refill.
Maria F.
Foodie Expert
Great on all hard surfaces. Picks up all dirt great price fresh scent. I've been using swifter for years and have never been disappointed.