BY SWIFFER

Swiffer® WetJet® multipurpose cleaner dissolves tough, greasy and sticky dirt and leaves your house smelling fresh and clean. It dries fast, leaving no streaks. Swiffer® WetJet® antibacterial cleaner refill Dawn scent Fits all Swiffer® WetJet® devices 42.2 fl oz Swiffer® WetJet® not included see more...

Kasey W.
New Whiteland, IN
I have laminate hard wood floors, and with 2 dogs this stuff is god sent. This is a reoccurring purchase for me.
kimberly m.
Fitzgerald, GA
Cleans really well smells really good but leaves the floor sticky when done.. Will buy if there's nothing else
deepa P.
Matthews, NC
Easy to clean, quick to refill, smells great, dries quickly, and keeps your floor smelling and feeling great.
Stephany V.
Love my swiffer wet jet. Easy clean up for spills and deep cleaning too. Very eaay ro use and affordable too
Ashley M.
Midway, TN
This makes mopping so easy! My step daughter even loves to use it. The scent is nice and the price is right
Natasha C.
The swiffer is definitely convienent and I prefer the spray compared to the already wet pads when mopping
Kristy L.
Coral Springs , FL
This came in the box with my swiffer. I prefer fabuloso to this. It doesn't last as long as other brands
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Oh I love these!!! The smell is amazing and they work so well!!! I will definitely be getting more!!
Stephanie M.
I was so excited to purchase my Swiffer, but when I got it home and used it I was seriously disappointed! The wetjet leaves a funny film on my floor that feels almost sticky! I’m going to try a different refill.
Jillian L.
I usually whip out my swiffer when I'm too lazy to use the other mop. Love it, easy to use. only downside is these refills can sometimes be a little pricey