BY SWIFFER

Swiffer® WetJet® multipurpose cleaner dissolves tough, greasy and sticky dirt and leaves your house smelling fresh and clean. It dries fast, leaving no streaks. Swiffer® WetJet® antibacterial cleaner refill Dawn scent Fits all Swiffer® WetJet® devices 42.2 fl oz Swiffer® WetJet® not included see more...

Jessica C.
It's a bit pricey but it gets the job done. I like how RA a multi surface. I'm not huge on the smell to be honest but it doesn't last long. You can get this online or at Walmart. I haven't purchased it in a while just because there are other items out there that does the same thing for a cheaper cost.
Cory S.
Springfield, MO
Works very well on our laminate-wood floors. The floors are very dark and it takes away all the dirt, dust and grime. Great value for how long it lasts. I few sprays, and it covers a lot of the floor. The clean smell lasts a long time!
Sara H.
Great product, cleans as expected and smells great! My floors were clean and my house smelled amazing, these are always a little pricey but worth it! I would recommend !
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
I have laminate floors and dogs.. You would think no carpet no hair think again lol.. I use this almost daily to keep their hair at bay cause they shed a lot.  Also since it is the wet jet it mops my floor in the process and cleans any dander that also might be floating around with our normal wear and tear of messes.. I am a family of 4 plus 2 fur so heavy traffic is always about on my floors.. The smell as well keeps the room fresh and airy.. Love love love this. I will never go back to a normal mop and bucket again..
Lenz P.
Cottonwood , CA
Swiferis awesome they are making my life more easier i have kids to take care so I need to be fast and with swifer I can mop my floor faster as I don't have to do it over and over because it cleanses very good leaves a clean shiny floor.
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Works great on my kitchen tile floor and my wood floor throughout the house! Leaves the house smelling clean and fresh. Con is it leaves streaks but not too bad. I purchased at Walmart and will continue to purchase!
Kelly P.
Hubert, NC
I like that they though to make such a versatile product. I think it works find but its not the be all end all. Very conveient for a quick clean up.
Sara S.
Pocomoke City, MD
It is good at cleaning the floor. The only problem I have is that sometimes it doesn't get stains up.i have 2 kids and they can make big messes
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I love using this cleaner on my hardwood floors because it's gentle, and gets the job done. It leaves a nice, clean scent to finish.
Sherry T.
Wales , MA
Love his stuff I use it on my hard wood floors. Cleans them
Up so quick it's amazing I hope they never get rid of it.