BY SWIFFER #48 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Swiffer® WetJet® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Open-Window Fresh Scent.
Multi-purpose.
Multi-usages.
P&G worldwide partner.
Reveals more shine*.
*Than a mop on glossy ceramic tile, hardwood, and laminate floors.
Open-Window Fresh® scent.
2 bottles of cleaning solution. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Cait M.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
So nice that this comes in a two-pack so you always have a back up. No excuse for the floors going un-mopped! The swiffer system is super easy to use. I also like that the machine can use a washable cloth pad which gives a greener alternative to the disposable paper pads.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Mega Parent Expert
I like the two-pack so you always have some on-hand. This product works really well. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's a pretty expensive way to clean your floors. It's very convenient, and easy, but can get expensive. Now that I have 2 kids I'm constantly cleaning my floors and this just got to be too expensive.
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
Mega Parent Expert
I'm so glad that when they came out with Swiffer I have masonary in my apartment and Stone and Tile and no matter what I need cleaned I can just with a press of the button spray this and know that I'm saved my kids are safe and my dogs are safe and everything is squeaky clean
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Hanover, IN
This works really well in my kitchen. It gets all the left over sticky stuff and gunk off the floor easily. It smells fresh and doesn't leave your floor felling sticky like others do. It works well. I would recommend to other people!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Glens Falls, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Love the wet jet! My go to for quick cleaning. With 3 kids and a dog I don't always have time to reach for a conventional mop and bucket. Leaves my floors clean and smelling fresh!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Mega Parent Expert
I have hardwood and linoleum throughout my house and this works perfectly, especially since we have 3 young children. It cleans the floor well without damaging the finish at all.
Tara-Lyn H.
Tara-Lyn H.
Odessa, FL
With two dogs and two crazy kids, we go through a lot of swiffers. This scent is our favorite and it does not appear to leave a film in the floor like others. We like it.
Airickuh M.
Airickuh M.
Portland, CT
Super convenient for a quick mop. It doesn't get everything up, but everything on the surface gets lifted. I find I need to go back over one more time to get everything
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Cape Coral, FL
The solution smells soo good and is great to use if you want your floors to look clean and smell great. It does a good job at cleaning the floors
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Austin, TX
These are great and easy to use in conjunction with the Swiffer to keep floors nice and clean. It is convenient, meaning that there is no mop to squeeze out! The bottles are not able to be refilled so you'll have to purchase more when you run out!