BY SWIFFER

Swiffer® WetJet® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Open-Window Fresh Scent.
Multi-purpose.
Multi-usages.
P&G worldwide partner.
Reveals more shine*.
*Than a mop on glossy ceramic tile, hardwood, and laminate floors.
Open-Window Fresh® scent.
2 bottles of cleaning solution. see more...

Diana R.
Akron , OH
Love the way this stuff smells!! It’s sooo fresh!! I’m always using my Swiffer because my daughter likes to drop food to our dog from her highchair 🤦🏻‍♀️ this stuff is very easy to use. Just pop it in your Swiffer and you’re good to go! #swiffer #cleaning
Cassie C.
San Francisco, CA
I like this product for the ease of use. It fits great into the swiffer wetjet and doesn’t require you to mix anything to do a quick floor “mopping”. It’s also great for easy clean ups when potty training a puppy.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I like the two-pack so you always have some on-hand. This product works really well. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's a pretty expensive way to clean your floors. It's very convenient, and easy, but can get expensive. Now that I have 2 kids I'm constantly cleaning my floors and this just got to be too expensive.
leigh D.
Newington, CT
I'm so glad that when they came out with Swiffer I have masonary in my apartment and Stone and Tile and no matter what I need cleaned I can just with a press of the button spray this and know that I'm saved my kids are safe and my dogs are safe and everything is squeaky clean
Amanda H.
melvin
This works amazingly on my floors, it has a great scent that last a while even on heavily travelled areas. It's great for tough places as well for every day spills. It doesn't go very far, it seems like I only get a few uses out of it before I'm buying a new bottle.
Brandy D.
Hanover, IN
This works really well in my kitchen. It gets all the left over sticky stuff and gunk off the floor easily. It smells fresh and doesn't leave your floor felling sticky like others do. It works well. I would recommend to other people!
Kristina B.
Glens Falls, NY
Love the wet jet! My go to for quick cleaning. With 3 kids and a dog I don't always have time to reach for a conventional mop and bucket. Leaves my floors clean and smelling fresh!
Lauren M.
I have hardwood and linoleum throughout my house and this works perfectly, especially since we have 3 young children. It cleans the floor well without damaging the finish at all.
Tara-Lyn H.
Odessa, FL
With two dogs and two crazy kids, we go through a lot of swiffers. This scent is our favorite and it does not appear to leave a film in the floor like others. We like it.
Airickuh M.
Portland, CT
Super convenient for a quick mop. It doesn't get everything up, but everything on the surface gets lifted. I find I need to go back over one more time to get everything