BY SWIFFER

Swiffer® WetJet® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner.

P&G.

Worldwide partner.

Reveals more shine*.

*Than a mop on glossy ceramic tile, hardwood, and laminate floors.

With Febreze® freshness.

2 bottles of cleaning solution.

1.25L/1.32 us qt/42.2 fl oz each; 2.5L/2.64 us qt/84.4 fl oz total. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ginette B.
Zionsville, IN
I use this product about twice a month to clean my floors! I love everything about it - from the way it cleans, as well as the scent! It gets the job done and leaves my house smelling great. Definitely would buy over and over again.
Kim k.
Sims
I really like this brother sometimes on light wood floors it leaves a streak so I have to go over with a dry towel to get the streaks out of the flow but other than that I love the smell of it it is a very fresh and Susan smell
Trina S.
I have been using Swiffer products for twelve years. I really like using Swiffer wet jet, I use it in-between times when I need to clean the floor. It cleans and deodorizes (I like the fresh clean smell). I will continue to use this product.
Cheyenne F.
wyoming
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans floors great and leaves them streak free and the house smelling nice and clean! However if stong smells bother you this might not be for you, it fades down alot but is quite strong when first applied
Stacy H.
Saint Paul, MN
My house as laminate flooring so it’s doesn’t require too much to clean up with. But for a quick and easy clean up I love using this. Doesn’t leave streak marks at all.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great they work very well! I love how easy they are to use! They have many different scents and they all smell great. They are very affordable and very effective. I love how you can use it on so many different types of flooring. I have been purchasing for years and will definitely be continuing to purchase!
Casie C.
Grant, AL
The BZZZZZZZZZT of a swiffer from my childhood will never leave my mind. I mean, we always got compliments on our hardwoods though, and I always remember we had this purple bottle so I guess it's good stuff. I liked the smell of it too.
Bridgette F.
Ona, WV
Best for cleaning my floating hardwood floors. I have small kids and we have constant messes. I just get out my swifter and it's all taken care of. Plus, the cleaner smells so good and makes my whole house smell fresh and clean!
Laurie J.
Catskill
Love the purple swifter refill! Makes my busy life super quick to clean the kitchen when we do get to sit for dinner. Love the smell of this one and the gain one. Wish these weren't so expensive. Cleaning products in general
Elizabeth S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product! The smell is amazing! I bought this item at Target. I love shopping there because they have sales it was a bit price but soooo worth it. The scent stays for a really long time I love it!!! A must have