BY SWIFFER #16 in Cleaning Tools

All-in-one mopping system that traps and locks dirt so it doesn’t get pushed around. Breaks up and dissolves tough messes on your finished wood floors to give you a powerful clean.

Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
After we remodeled the house due to Hurricane Harvey. There was new wood laminate floor that is beautiful put in the house. We did not want to use anything that may ruin the floors while mopping so after researching I decided that this was the best option and it works great. There is a slight lemon smell that is not overwhelming it is fresh mostly. The floors do not have streaks and look very polished after mopping with the Swiffer. The cost was about $20 at the Dollar Generator and the refills are around $6. So for the cost it is well worth it
Kali L.
I don't know how much difference these really do. Ive used them because I felt like the wooden floors needed something different but they didn't have any unique shine or anything different from regular Swiffer from my first few uses.
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
Review for: Hardwood Spray Pad Refill Original more...
I️ Love Love Love these! I️ had hard wood floors in my apartment and I️ would clean the floors at least once a week. Amazing after smell and the pads hold onto all the dirt so it doesn’t fall back onto the floor
Adrienne B.
So convenient and easy to use! Helps pick up everything that gets left behind on our hard woods! The mop is so light weight and I can have the whole apt mopped in 20 minutes! The floors always look so shined afterward! There formula really brings the wood back to life
Lisa R.
Roselle, NJ
You really can't go wrong with the Swiffer WetJet for your wood floors. Cleans the floor very effectively. Our wood floor has become much shinier since using this mop once a week for the past 3 months.
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
Decorator Expert Level 1
I'm actually enjoying writing this review! I'm in love with this product it works amazing! A real life saver in any mom's home! The cleaning jets really get set in dirt off the floor and makes it easy to see it gone when you discard the cleaning get pad. I know our old sponge just pushed dirt around and it all remained on the floor til the Swifter wet jet came along! I like the fact that the cleaning solution is premixed no guessing strength wondering if will be strength strong to clean to begin with. The cleaning pads stay put til discard time that's better than a dirty mop head. I guess it makes it easier than bleaching the mop after every use, that's time consuming!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Decorator Expert Level 1
I loved my old swiffer. I switched to a more eco friendly mop, but decided to go back to swiffer for many reasons. I had trouble putting together the polls once it was delivered. Not because I am mechanically challenged, but no matter what I did, the holes would not securely click in place. When I wrote the company to relay my experience, they didn't even ask for it to be sent back. They just sent out another one. Which I appreciated, because I didn't really feel like trying to pack it back up for a refund. Anyway, great customer experience overall
Danielle M.
San Jose, CA
The Swiffer Wet Jet Wood Floor Cleaner system works a bit differently than the other cleaners in our test. The pre-mixed floor cleaning solution is dispensed onto the floor through the Swiffer mop. The textured pad (with a scrubby strip) attached to the mop head gathers the soil and cleaner as you pass it across the floor. In our test, the Swiffer system did a good job dissolving and removing our sticky soil with very few passes but struggled a bit removing scuff marks, requiring repeated swipes. The system is very easy to use and the cleaner is very easy to dispense.
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
It's not just good for wood floor it's good for any nearly flat surface. I use it on tile or in the bathroom. It's good for hard to reach areas that a normal mop or broom can't reach. It's durable but light. It's thin and easy to store. It has a refillable pad you just tear off and get a new one. Super easy, super simple and affordable. It keeps my house clean without me having to wring out a mop or anything. I don't even have to wash anything it's just pop in and go type of mop.
Jessica S.
Portland, ME
This is a great cleaning tool to have in your house. I use this mop at least once a week if not more. I have a cat and four boys in my house so all the cleaning supplies the better. It cleans my floors and it dries quickly so the floor is not soaked for a while like regular mops do. The one down side is the refilling of the liquid and the pads. But other than that I love this product. Definitely recommend!
Maia T.
How does this compare to a steam mop such as shark?
Joanne L.
Yuma, AZ
I was wondering if this product works?
Mariam C.
Does thus hold alit of dirt or do you have change frequently while cleaning?
Tiffany H.
Do these clean your wood floors good?