Swiffer® WetJet® Mop

All-in-one mopping system that traps and locks dirt so it doesn’t get pushed around. Designed to break up and dissolve tough messes to give your floors a powerful clean.

I Recently bought this mop and wanted to know everyone’s thoughts on it do you think it’s better to use a regular mop or a mop like this?
Swiffer® WetJet® Mop Long story short my finished basement flooded due to a hit water heater. We ended up putting in the Luxury Vinyl as a replacement of carpet. However, my normal WetJet makes it look cloudy when I use it. What is the best cleaner for vinyl flooring?
Is this cheaper than using the standard swifter with pre-moistened disposable cloths?
Start your review of Swiffer® WetJet® Mop!
Product Highlights
The smell is good and it's good for a quick clean up but I rather buy floor cleaner and mop up ... Takes just as much time and is much cheaper in my opinion.in reviews
And if you're willing to put in some elbow grease, there's even a way to refill the cleaning solution bottle (see Refilling The Bottle *).in reviews
This thing just saves you a lot of time, frustration, and extra work than that of a regular mop or some of the imitators.in reviews
we have mostly tile and hardwood floors in our house and i cannot stand for them to be dirty...we sweep and mop 3 times a day and this is great and convenient for us.in reviews
It does make cleaning so much easier and quicker, as well as having different cleaner options for different floor types.in reviews
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Swiffer® WetJet® Mop uploaded by Karen B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like using my Swiffer for a fast clean up or if someone is coming over and I want to hurriedly get everything looking nice. They do a decent job of picking up cat hair. I prefer a regular mop for my weekly cleaning.
Karina D.
Pinellas Park, FL
Swiffer® WetJet® Mop uploaded by Karina D.
I like this product like when you need a quick clean for something that spills in the floor and you don’t have the change to take a bucket with a mop and start to clean the whole mess. I highly recommend this I really like it. You will not be dissatisfied Swiffer WetJet Mopping Kit - Reinforced, Swivel Head - 1 Kit - Purple
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are amazing! I love having one of these. This is perfect for a quick mop up and makes everything smell so good and gets floors clean. This product works great for spills and accidents as well. Very handy and convenient. I would buy this again. I recommend.
Mary B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I have hard wood floors... and a dog.. and a husband that does commercial plumbing and is always digging. My wet jet is wonderful when I need to mop up quick messes. I use it at least 2 or 3 days a week. I couldn't live without it.
katie J.
Madison, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
1,096 reviews
I love Swiffer Wetjet Mops! These Swiffer Wetjet mops are easy to use and get your floors clean. Swiffer Wetjet mops are a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been using my Swiffer Wetjet mop for several years now. I will continue to buy Swiffer Wetjet mops in the future.
Nee Chan H.
Dyersburg, TN
Amazing love this soo much! Barely had to do any scrubbing best thing ever got so much dirt :)
Olivia R.
Glastonbury, CT
I love my Swiffer WetJet! I usually give the floor a quick sweep and then take out the mop. The mop allows me to quick wash my floors and leaves the whole apartment smelling nice. The mop uses batteries for the sprayer, which enables you to quickly finish the chore. I love the smell and how easy it is to use.
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a must have if you have hard flooring. Especially if you have kids, pets, or men in your household 😉... Works great on tile, concrete, laminate. Definitely an improvement over the old mop/bucket...
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Swiffer® WetJet® Mop uploaded by Audrey C.
I have cats... a lot of them. Pictures below is one of my furry menaces. Because of them, my good friend Swiffer WetJet is deployed almost daily. It works unbelievably well, and when you can find the pads on sale... You’ll feel like you’ve won the golden ticket!
Avery L.
Got one in college few years back still use it to day to clean up my studio apartment Light weight efficient effect to clean Light floors
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
il y a 6 mois
Britni B. il y a 3 mois
I love Holloway house! It’s my fave!
Andjoua R.
il y a 2 ans
Is the Swiffer® WetJet® Mop worth the purchase?
Ciara G. il y a un an
yes!! Super convenient for spills and messes that don’t require an actual mopping
Journee N.
edmonton ky
il y a 3 ans
Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit, do the mops actually clean?
amanda T. il y a 3 ans
Yes. I use ours in smaller areas. I sometimes have to spray and let an area sit for a minute before going over it if anything is stuck on.