Swiffer® WetJet® Mop

All-in-one mopping system that traps and locks dirt so it doesn’t get pushed around. Designed to break up and dissolve tough messes to give your floors a powerful clean.

Is this cheaper than using the standard swifter with pre-moistened disposable cloths?
Is this worth buying? I have a small apartment with only flooring this would work on in the bathroom and kitchen. Or should I go with the smaller one? Just curious which would be more efficient.
Is the Swiffer® WetJet® Mop worth the purchase?
Start your review of Swiffer® WetJet® Mop!
Product Highlights
“The smell is good and it's good for a quick clean up but I rather buy floor cleaner and mop up ... Takes just as much time and is much cheaper in my opinion.” in reviews
“And if you're willing to put in some elbow grease, there's even a way to refill the cleaning solution bottle (see Refilling The Bottle *).” in reviews
“This thing just saves you a lot of time, frustration, and extra work than that of a regular mop or some of the imitators.” in reviews
“we have mostly tile and hardwood floors in our house and i cannot stand for them to be dirty...we sweep and mop 3 times a day and this is great and convenient for us.” in reviews
“It does make cleaning so much easier and quicker, as well as having different cleaner options for different floor types.” in reviews
Holly Ridge, NC
I absolutely love my wet jet! I have a dog who love plying out side. Not always but sometimes he tracks things in or knocks something over and my wet jet makes the clean up so easy.
North Las Vegas, NV
Awesome mop it gets the floors clean and does the job well! It is a great price . I purchased it at Walmart. It was very easy too find. It was very effective never disappointing. Of course if would buy it again!
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. It is very effective. It's a little pricey. Maybe if it could be at a valuable price more people would buy it. It does smell good.
zell am See
Swiffer® WetJet® Mop uploaded by Tothpal C.
Swiffer® WetJet® Mop uploaded by Tothpal C.
This is my second swiffer wet jet so I consider myself a “wet jet” expert haha I figured the best way to review the mop is to break down the good and the bad plus a couple tips I’ve figured out over the last few years to get the most out of your swiffer wet jet. Pro’s: Price - You would be hard pressed to find a cheaper spray mop that isn’t complete and utter junk. Also the spray refills are reasonably priced and easy to find both online and locally so it’s easy to stock up when they go on sale. The way they get you is with the cost of the pads but I’ve got a little hack for those later. Functionality - It’s a pretty lightweight mop so it’s easy to maneuver and the spray functionality (while a little more cool than practical) does come in handy at times when you have a quick little mess you want to clean up and don’t want to grab a separate spray bottle or bucket. Additionally, the mop uses velcro attachments for the pads which allows for some customization that can really take the mop to the next level which I explain below… Con’s: Pads - The wet jet pads are far and away the biggest problem (in my opinion) with the swiffer wet jet. They don’t do a very good job cleaning and you end up using more than anticipated due to this. On top of that the costs really start adding up as pads cost around 50 cents a piece. I use around 4 pads each time I clean so it adds up QUICK! Good news is you can upgrade the pads with reusable microfiber pads that not only clean way better but save you a ton of money in the long run. I bought these Turbo branded WetJet pads which are great and I’ve seen a few other options as well that I assume work similarly. Seriously if you buy a wet jet get some reusable pads, you’ll save money and the environment so it’s a win-win! Durability - This isn’t a huge con since my last one lasted around 2 years but this definitely isn’t a buy it for life product. Expect to replace it every few years. Overall - Overall the swiffer wet jet is a decent mop that can be made into a great little mop if you upgrade the pads. It’s easy to use, priced right, and easy to upgrade with some premium pads thanks to the velcro attachment. Best of all, even my kids enjoy mopping with the wet jet (at least as much as kids can enjoy any chores I guess haha.) Swiffer
Aurora
Decorator Expert Level 1
Swiffer® WetJet® Mop uploaded by Darcy W.
I really don’t care for cleaning, but when it comes to my hardwood floors, they have to be squeaky clean. It’s funny for someone that doesn’t like cleaning 🧹 I’m a clean freak with my floors. I’m a barefoot kinda girl so my floors are cleaned every night so I have clean floors to walk on in the morning. The Wet Jet is so easy. I place a pad on the bottom and I can control the cleaning product with the sprayer trigger. What I enjoy the most is I never get that sticky residue after cleaning my floors. Other products I’ve tried, left that sticky feeling on the floor and drove me absolutely crazy🤪. Swiffer makes not liking to clean, much easier and quicker. This review is completely voluntary and in no way was I compensated
Maurice , LA
I love the convenience of this, but the convenience is also it’s downside. I love that you don’t need a mop bucket and don’t need to wring out a mop. It also doesn’t take long for this to dry because it’s not as wet as a traditional mop. I use this for regular, everyday cleaning. For heavier trafficked days, like after we’ve had a lot of company or for spills, I do still use a mop. I do like that I can just toss the cloths away because they’re disposable but that’s also what I don’t like. It’s getting expensive to buy cloths and just throw them away when I’m done. Especially since I have to use 3 every time I clean my floors. When I finish this pack, I’m getting rid of this and getting a brand with washable cloths so I can save money.
Longmont, CO
This Swifter Wet Jet is so amazing. I've had mine for 10 years. This is the time of year I use it the most, it's snow and mud season. We've got 2 dogs that track mud in and my husband, as wonderful as he is, is worse. I can just get my Wet Jet and run it over the linoleum in 2 minutes tops. The cleaning fluid cartridge lasts a long time and so do the batteries. Can't remember last time I've to change either. You can use store brand refills for cleaning pad, Walmart's are good. The Swifter brand is the best and you can get on sale. I'm really grateful to have one of these. If you have children and/or pets, this is a "must have".
Independence , KY
I've been using this for years and I absolutely love it. It makes life a little easier. You just grab it and start mopping no hassel with buckets etc. The bottle of cleanser attaches easily and you just press the button to release it. It sprays evenly on the floor and you mop. It's really that easy. The pads that soak up the cleanser and dirt are really absorbent. I can do my entire house using just one pad. They stick to the wet jet and I've never had issues with them. It's really worth buying and I would reccomend it to others. Swiffer WetJet Mopping Kit - Reinforced, Swivel Head - 1 Kit - Purple
Mt Washington, PA
Purchased at: Target
This is super convenient. So I def love that and need that! It is expensive to keep up with replacement of the pads and cleaning liquid. It’s nice for a quick mop, but it’s not really a replacement for a deep cleanse mop... bc it’s hard to get a good hard scrub like you can with a regular old school mop. But I do like this for those in between quick clean up moments. And it swivels so that’s really nice to get in those difficult small areas. The cleanser smells good. The pads are simple to attach and take off and work very well. This little machine is pretty awesome and I would recommend it.
Galesburg, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Swiffer® WetJet® Mop uploaded by Erin R.
This has been my mop replacement for years! I have used mine for so long that the handle has broken...and I STILL use it because it just works!! Easy to apply the pads...they stick super easy! There's a good selection of cleaning solutions to use with this, so I have a choice. The pads are durable and really get the job done. The only thing I would change would be to add a scraping aspect to the head...if I need to scrape anything off the floor, I have to get down and do it myself. Will definitely use this until something better comes out...and I do NOT see that happening.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Is the Swiffer® WetJet® Mop worth the purchase?
robin K. • il y a 6 mois
edmonton ky
il y a un an
Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit, do the mops actually clean?
amanda T. • il y a un an
Yes. I use ours in smaller areas. I sometimes have to spray and let an area sit for a minute before going over it if anything is stuck on.