Swiffer® WetJet® Mop
All-in-one mopping system that traps and locks dirt so it doesn’t get pushed around. Designed to break up and dissolve tough messes to give your floors a powerful clean.see more...
Top Questions See all 117 Q&A
- "The smell is good and it's good for a quick clean up but I rather buy floor cleaner and mop up ... Takes just as much time and is much cheaper in my opinion." in 9 reviews
- "And if you're willing to put in some elbow grease, there's even a way to refill the cleaning solution bottle (see Refilling The Bottle *)." in 8 reviews
- "This thing just saves you a lot of time, frustration, and extra work than that of a regular mop or some of the imitators." in 7 reviews
- "It does make cleaning so much easier and quicker, as well as having different cleaner options for different floor types." in 6 reviews
- "we have mostly tile and hardwood floors in our house and i cannot stand for them to be dirty...we sweep and mop 3 times a day and this is great and convenient for us." in 6 reviews
solution to squirt out the fluid. Within 2 weeks the handle broke off. I
figured I would use that until I found another Swiffer mop. I figured I
was being rough with it or something. Next I purchased this WetJet
Swiffer. Within a week the handle broke off in the same place. Now the
wires are exposed but I can still use it and still do. Believe it or
not, it still sprays out the fluid just fine-it's just uncomfortable on
my hand. I tried to duct tape it on, but that didn't work. Still using
it though. I think I'll use this one and when it dies out on me, I'll
buy something else. Swiffer, please come up with a more durable handle.
I've looked at other reviews and see that I'm not the only one with the
handle breaking problem!
Swifter products have never failed me.