BY SWIFFER #5 in Cleaning Tools

All-in-one mopping system that traps and locks dirt so it doesn’t get pushed around. Designed to break up and dissolve tough messes to give your floors a powerful clean.

• Doesn't this save you time in the kitchen?14 Answers
  • Why does it leave my floor feeling sticky?? I bought th...3 Answers
  • I do like this mop but find like the Swiffer duster if th...2 Answers
Swiffer® WetJet® Mop
  • "The smell is good and it's good for a quick clean up but I rather buy floor cleaner and mop up ... Takes just as much time and is much cheaper in my opinion." in 9 reviews
  • "And if you're willing to put in some elbow grease, there's even a way to refill the cleaning solution bottle (see Refilling The Bottle *)." in 8 reviews
  • "This thing just saves you a lot of time, frustration, and extra work than that of a regular mop or some of the imitators." in 7 reviews
  • "It does make cleaning so much easier and quicker, as well as having different cleaner options for different floor types." in 6 reviews
  • "we have mostly tile and hardwood floors in our house and i cannot stand for them to be dirty...we sweep and mop 3 times a day and this is great and convenient for us." in 6 reviews
Veronica A.
Beeville, TX
I have had a dry Swiffer mop that you just put dry pads on and use the
solution to squirt out the fluid. Within 2 weeks the handle broke off. I
figured I would use that until I found another Swiffer mop. I figured I
was being rough with it or something. Next I purchased this WetJet
Swiffer. Within a week the handle broke off in the same place. Now the
wires are exposed but I can still use it and still do. Believe it or
not, it still sprays out the fluid just fine-it's just uncomfortable on
my hand. I tried to duct tape it on, but that didn't work. Still using
it though. I think I'll use this one and when it dies out on me, I'll
buy something else. Swiffer, please come up with a more durable handle.
I've looked at other reviews and see that I'm not the only one with the
handle breaking problem!
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Love my swiffer wet jet. I do not know how I cleaned my floors before this. I have to clean my floors up to 2 times a day because of my pets....and this is just grab and go clean. When done throw the pad out and boom. No nasty mop water, no mess. Just clean floors. It's not heavy and is super easy to replace the cleaner pod. The battery is easy to change and the pads are velcro so the stick right to the bottom of the swiffer without hassle. The cleaning solution options all smell pretty good too. I reccomend the one with gain scent. So quick and easy!! Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I've used the WetJet and the Sweeper to clean my floors for years now. So much easier and cleaner than a regular mop and bucket or a sponge type mop. And I can see how much crap is being picked up off my floor. Just picked up the newest design after I broke the handle on my old mop (I'd say I don't know my own strength, but suspect the older version wasn't all that sturdy), and I love the redesign. Sturdier handle, no velcro that eventually comes off the bottom, and a slightly smaller head that can still use their old pads. My only complaint is being forced to use their (expensive) cleaner with it. I'd rather purchase a cheaper cleaner and refill the container. Will still keep using it though. Best cleaning system I've used.
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, IL
I have 2 toddler boys, a dog, and a SO who works underground - my floor almost always has something on it. I'm so thankful for the Swiffer® WetJet® Mop 🙌🙌 It makes clean up a breeze at the end of the day; some days I don't even have to sweep before hand! Highly recommend for anyone with any non-carpeted floors.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is pretty handy floor cleaner if you ask me. It allows you to clean your floor with a replaceable throw away pad, instead of using a traditional mop that can grow mildew and get sour. The mop has a place for a product specific cleaner and all you have to do to release the cleaner onto the floor in a perfect spay from the bottom of he mop, is push a button conveniently placed on the handle of the Wet Jet. Super product, but the price for it is a bit steep (almost $20), but other then that, I really recommend it for those looking for an easier life and an easier way to clean.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Where would I be without my swifter?! It’s to easy to use, and is quick, and effective! The fluid refills go such a long way, and smell amazing! Swiffers are good for any type of mess! I always recommend these for an easy clean up!
Brittan H.
Vermilion, OH
This product gets the job done. I would give it 5/5 stars BUT I have owned 3 over the years, each has had the handle break off. But, for the price it's pretty good. I would definitely purchase again! Swiffer® WetJet® Mop
Stephanie F.
Buffalo, NY
This has unfortunately shown me how dirty my floors get. I have hardwood floors and a brother that wears his shoes inside (ughhhh!!!!) so my goal every cleaning day is to clean until it comes out clean.
Swifter products have never failed me.
Kamila K.
Ridgewood, NY
I have wooden floors, busy life style, child and dog so yeah I needed something easy and handy to me at all times!!! And this one definitely does the job and makes it super easy to keep my floors clean!!
nicole v.
Gonzales , TX
For the quick clean ups it's a great product. I love it so much i have the duster and the wet jet. Love! I would however appreciate more coupons from the manufacturer. It gets to be expensive.
Caren D.
Edinburg, TX
I've been wanting to get one, is it worth buying one?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Doesn't this save you time in the kitchen?
Elizabeth A.
Ladson, SC
Did anyone else have their swiffer break near the button?
Alesia T.
What would you say is the BEST thing about your SWIFFER WET JET?
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Is the wet jet actually better than just a regular swiffer? Is it worth the extra cost?