Swiffer WetJet Gain Original Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by brenda a.Swiffer WetJet Gain Original Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Janel B.

BY SWIFFER #52 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Swiffer WetJet Gain Original Scent Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 42.2 oz (Pack of 2): Two 42.2 oz bottles Swiffer Wetjet Cleaner Loosens dirt and lifts it off the floor Reveals more shine With the amazing scent of Gain Original see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Absolutely love that Gain is in this. Such a great smell. I appreciate that it makes the whole house smell good when I am done. A decent value. Any cleaning product is gonna be a little more than what we want to spend but worth the money.
Ashleigh S.
Mukwonago, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the ease & convenience of the swiffer wet jet. The Gain scent is one of my favorites. I'm very satisfied with this product, works great on tile. It's set at a great price point because the refills last so long
Robyn B.
Nice
I live alone in a small duplex with two little dogs and the Swiffer is very convenient for me. I have mainly all wood floors expect in my bedroom. I feel like it picks up what most mops miss! No joke!
Tori R.
The smell is great but the product didn't seem to clean my floors as well as I'd hoped. It left them streaky, and considering the price, I could have gotten a different cleaner and hand washed them.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I love the swiffer wetjet for daily touchup cleaning in my kitchen between "full" mopping, which i tend to do once a week. I prefer to purchase the type with Gain or other fresh scent because i like the two for one effect of freshening the room at the same time. Works well, though i do sometimes notice a bit of film on my light colored tile floor.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I love this product! It makes mornings much easier because I can quickly clean the floor after breakfast in little to know time. The product is reasonably priced, smells great and leaves the kitchen floor feeling clean with no sticky residue. It's also nice for a quick daily cleaning of the bathroom floors.
Brianna J.
DuPont, WA
If you come into my home you'll see just about everything is Gain scented! I can't get enough of it! Not only does this cleaner do its job and work great at cleaning my floors, but it smells fantastic
Jaime G.
Battle Creek , MI
I love my Swiffer WetJet! I just recently picked up this scent of cleaner when I needed a refill. I really like the smell of this! It smells so clean! The added gain in the cleaner really makes your house smell good and gives the peace of mind that it's really doing a good job!
Chelsea F.
Olney, MD
Great smelling Swiffer WetJet cleaner. Helps refresh the hoe and cleans up lightly soiled floors with ease. Not great for tougher stains, but a good day-to-day option.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Amazing!! First off i love how this gets even dried on gunk off and the smell is to die for!! Leaves my house smelling like fresh laundry!! One of my favorite smells!
Marjorie S.
Danielsville, GA
When will there be new scents?