Swiffer WetJet Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent Liquid

by Swiffer

You never know what's been brought inside from the outside. Swiffer wetjet antibacterial cleaner kills 99.9% of bacteria* on your floor and leaves behind the freshness of febreze. Virtually no streaks or residue. *effective against s. Aureus and e. Aerogenes great for vinyl, glazed ceramic, sealed marble, laminate and finished wood floors dries fast with virtually no streaks or residue with febreze fresh scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Swiffer WetJet Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
I love my Swiffer WetJet, even my kids love to help mop the floor. It's so easy to do and gets the job done quickly. Buying refills may get pricey but this liquid does such a great job at cleaning my floors, it's worth it. This scent is also very nice. I like that it doesn't smell like cleaning products, instead it's a welcoming scent.
Love the fact that it leaves a nice scent without leaving a sticky residue like some other products. Some other ones out there leave a film that I swear attracts more dirt, and it seems like you are having to use more and more just to keep your floors clean. Not with this stuff.
Milwaukee, WI
First,y the scent of this stuff make me so happy. The cleaning power is great. These don't last as long as I expected but that's okay with me. The price wasn't anything too high or too low, so I liked that. These get the job done and I'll repurchase when I need to.
Columbus , OH
Swiffer WetJet Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent Liquid uploaded by Chakirah K.
I really like that I don’t have to mix the solution myself. Even though the homemade cleaning solution works better. I love the crisp sent it leave on my floor. A little goes a long way.
Charleston, SC
This does a great job at cleaning the floor, but I wouldn't say I see a noticeable scent. It smells clean in general, but I don't think I would be able to pick out any top notes.
Mobile, AL
It's hard to believe that I use to dislike cleaning because now I am a cleaning nazi. I especially love swiffering. At my apartment and at my job. We do our own cleanings in the amenities building and when I get over there and get into cleaning I am sweating bullets. I just love how swiffering is the final touch in the room for it to be squeaky clean and the smell just makes it even more refreshing being in the room.
Boston, MA
I love my Swiffer WetJet, and when not using the wood cleaner, I am using this one to clean my tile and linoleum floors in the messiest rooms in my apartment. The smell is lovely, and it is highly effective in quickly cleaning the kitchen and bathroom.
Smells great and leaves the floor shiny. I have found that it sometimes leaves a residue on my laminate flooring, that I have to go back over with a damp towel to get rid of. Overall, I like this product, and will likely buy again.
Phoenix
Favorite scent out of the swifter options available. I can usually find the two pack at frys or target. Lavender is my favorite scent and it just really makes the home smell great as it lingers. I do think it cleans as well as the other events and I love my swifter wet jet for our vinyl floors!
The scent of this cleaner alone should be motivation enough to buy it! As soon as I used it, my house smelled heavenly. I love that they added Febreze to the cleaner too. It gets my floors squeeky clean and leaves behind an amazing smell.