BY SWIFFER #58 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Reveals More Shine Than a Mop* Unlike mops that may re-deposit dirt on your floors, the WetJet super-absorbent refill pad traps and locks away dirt in its core, cleaning and absorbing messes.  When you re done, just take that pad and throw it and all that dirt away forever.  And you can scrub really tough, dried-on spots or messes with the powerful scrubby strip. Swiffer WetJet sold separately. Hard-working scrubbing strip. Dual sprayer spreads solution. Swivel head reaches corner & edges. Thick pad pulls dirt deep inside. see more...

Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
I love this product. I've used swiffer for years and always use this on my entire house, bathrooms, tiles, and even the hardwood floors. When people come over after I've used the swiffer they always compliment how shiny our wood floors are. The pads really sweep up all loose dirt and dust particles unlike some products that would leave them behind. When I take off the swiffer disposable wipe after I'm done with the floor, I actually get disgusted by how dirty my floors actually were when I see how black the pad becomes. It just goes to show that Swiffer works wonders!!!
Carrie F.
I know in my head there was life before Swiffers but I don't want to remember those days! Swiffers are a life saver when pressed for time and company is coming, a quick swipe across the kitchen and bathrooms and no one would know I live in a house full of boys & men!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I liked the convenience of this mop but felt it to be a little too expensive for how often I would have to use it. I never felt like it got quite all of the dirt off my floor either. I will say, though, that the convenience and ease of use was very nice.
Annika R.
These pads work great. They stick to the mop handle very well. The only drawback is how many pads you have to use to clean a house. That can get expensive but overall I love my wetjet system and will never go back to a traditional mop.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
This are great and I love using these on my floor! What I like most is their convenience. When you need to mop you just grab one slap it on and mop! The prices vary but are usually good. I enjoy them and recommend others to try.
Stephanie P.
Cocoa, FL
I use to use this when I would go to work with my mom to clean the floors I loved it. It was so easy to use! I love the button it has, the spray part and you can through away the cleaning pads once dirty!
Jesica G.
Westerville
LOVE the swiffer wetjet. Easiest way to clean my floor. The solution smells good. Love using this product. It cleans the floors amazing. Simple clean up- just toss the pad away. Definitely would recommend.
Giany G.
Hope Mills, NC
The swiffer wetjet pads are super easy to use. The price is affordable and saves time with having to deal with a mop and bucket. There is less mess and it's very effective. I would recommend to anyone.
Leticia B.
Rock Hill , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For me there is nothing more practical to clean the dirty floor than this product. I use it for years. And I really like it. I just want you to come in every box
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this. At first I was a little worried about using it on my hardwood floors, but there's a special liquid you can buy for it. I'm always happy to have clean floors.
Brittany L.
What's your favorite Swiffer product?