Swiffer WetJet Cleaner Solution Refill with Dawn 1.25L Twin Pack  uploaded by Jenny L.

BY SWIFFER #5 in Carpet Cleaners

Emily D.
North East, MD
This product smells great for being a cleaning product, made the whole house smell fresh. Bought this to use on our hardwood floors and the product created a cloudy, dull look on the floors. I was really hoping for a shiny, clean looking finish but this wasn’t the case. Had to go over the whole floor again with a different product
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
This stuff worked great and I used it for a couple years! However it just got to be too expensive to always buy the product cleaner and the pads for the swifter so I just recently got rid of mine for a mop with a pad that I could wash at home so o don’t have to buy pads all the time.
Maci P.
Atoka
Swiffer Wet Jet is good for a quick clean up, and this cleaning solution has a good smell and doesn't leave the floor sticky after drying. I do not recommend the Swiffer as your only mop. I get a MUCH better clean with an actual mop and cleaning solution + water.
Colleen F.
Raleigh, NC
Perfect for daily or weekly quick cleanups in the kitchen and bathrooms. Easy enough for oldre children to use while learning how to help with family chores. Comfortable enough height for Mom and Dad to use with out bending too much after a long day at work.
Jessica D.
Clarksville , TN
It smells good. I don’t know how well it cleans but my feet aren’t black so it’s gotta be working? Sometimes it can leave streaks, I buy the value pack because it’s a value duhhh. You can get it on sale or be rich and pay full price.
Grace P.
This solution does get the dirt and crime off my floors. I can see my floors visibly cleaner. It does not do a great job with small oil splatter from cooking very well. Another thing I noticed is that it takes a long time to dry up.
Kathryn P.
Bangor, ME
Works well. Smells great. Swiffering is so much easier than wringing out a mop, athough definitely more expensive with having to buy the pads and the cleaner, not to mention the batteries. But it is definitely worth it.
Allison T.
Orlando , FL
Having a puppy, she makes a mess all the time! With even the occasional accident! This stuff is perfect to cover up any smells. I always get this at target with a coupon and would say it’s great for any pet owner!
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
I love my swifter and these refills smell amazing! This is my favorite scent for my kitchen! It’s very effective and makes my kitchen floor sparkle! I always keep extra in my kitchen closet. I’d highly recommend!
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
Dont like it ! It leaves my floor so sticky maybe its the laminate i dont know but i have to spray simple green than use my swiffer ugh! Swiffer WetJet Cleaner Solution Refill with Dawn 1.25L Twin Pack