Swiffer WetJet Antibacterial Floor Cleaner uploaded by Claudia S.Swiffer WetJet Antibacterial Floor Cleaner uploaded by Megen M.

BY SWIFFER #6 in Floor Cleaners

Swiffer WetJet Antibacterial Floor Cleaner, 2.5 l, 2pk: Great for vinyl, glazed ceramic, sealed marble, laminate and finished wood floors Dries fast with virtually no streaks or residue With Febreze fresh scent see more...

• Why is this better compared to the other ones that don't say anti...4 Answers
  • Does the smell last long?4 Answers
  • Is it a good house product to buy?4 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like using this product with the Swiffer Wet Jet because it kills all bacteria. I have 5 children in my home and try to do all I can to keep everyone healthy. The fragrance is an orange/cleaner type smell which is pleasant it wish they’d come out with a different scent or at least make this one smell more of a vibrant citrus. These are priced a bit higher than other floor cleaners, but they’re the only ones that fit the convenient mop it connects to. I buy mine at Walmart and do recommend this method of mopping in place of a traditional mop that you have to ring out by hand.
Angel K.
Love this product I trust that it cleans and disinfect my floor while keeping it shiny and clean I know when my grandchildren are over the floor is clean with no germs!
Jennifer C.
Georgetown, KY
This solution works great for a quick mopping job. It smells really nice and leaves a nice, clean surface. It doesn't seem to be slick or sticky. I like the fact that it's antibacterial especially since I have dogs and a kid. I still like to use a mop and bucket but these help me keep my floors clean longer. They can be somewhat expensive but you can find sales and coupons.
Melanie B.
Love using these with my stiffer wet jet everyday. As a mom of four girls ages 10, 6, and twins that are 4, it's fair to say I need to go over my floors with a good cleaner everyday. The swiffer allows me to do just that so I don't have to mop every day. I use the swiffer once or twice a day on all my floors and mop once a week. It smells great and it cleans well. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants a quick and easy way to clean up their floors everyday, that is a quality cleaner.
Anna D.
Looooove my Swiffer WetJet - my mother owns one, and when I moved out I got one myself. They're available almost everywhere at a reasonable price (where they get you is the refills), however the product is easy to use, you don't have to physically touch too much grime, the scent of the cleaner is good, and the "clean" and "sheen" of my floor shows me it is an effective product. Definitely would recommend and be willing to try other products from Swiffer.
Shelby F.
I use this in any room with hard floor surfaces. After, I am comfortable knowing that my floors are clean and safe for whatever happens. I can walk around barefoot and notice to wonder about what I am walking on or what the dogs are rolling in. During winter and spring the dogs bring in a lot of mud and dirt and the swiffer picks it all up and leaves the floors looking nice.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like this antibacterial formula a lot. It doesn't smell bad and it's effective when used with a Swiffer. It works well on my wooden floors and cleaning up after pets which carry a lot of bacteria, especially if they eliminate (accidentally or marking) indoors. I find it on sale at Big Lots from time to time.
Anna T.
3 stars because it does what it needs to do, but smells like straight up rubbing alcohol. The original version smells so much better! I was probably misled by the orange packaging and hoped for a more citrusy scent. Also, I think it's great that it's an anti-bacterial. Not that I'd want to eat off my own floors, but nice to think that I can.
Christina K.
La Grande, OR
This product works well for a quick mop-up on slightly dirty floors. I love the antibacterial action as I have pets and children. They drag a lot of stuff in, & knowing this kills any germs tracked in gives me a good peace of mind. However, this product is not meant to deep clean or for very dirty floors. It doesn't replace mopping, but definitely keeps your floors clean for a few weeks after a deep clean with a mop.
Samantha D.
Waterford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
love this product for my toddler and two bulldogs who is constantly making a mess of the floors, nice knowing that the floor is being cleaned well. it also leaves your house smelling clean. i like how long these bottles last two, usually have to buy refills every 3-5 months.
jessica  t.
Does Swiffer Wet jet really clean?
Robyn U.
Fayetteville , TX
Does the smell last long?
Guadalupe G.
Texas City, TX
Is it a good house product to buy?
Jessica P.
Parma Heights, OH
Why is this better compared to the other ones that don't say antibacterial