BY SWIFFER

Meghan P.
Milford, IL
I thought having the WetJet would be such a convenient time-saver! I was mistaken.

The scents of the cleaning solutions are ok. But they left a horrible residue on my floors. I would WetJet and then have to mop my floors to get rid of the crap the WetJet left behind!

Not a fan.
Melyssa V.
I use this every single day! it's so quick to use my swiffer and just pop this in! you have to be quick when you're a single mom of a toddler and 3 fur babies. and it definitely gets the job done and it smells incredible
Patricia J.
Plant City, FL
This is an amazing product helps keep the floors clean so the babies and kids can crawl, sit, play, run, lay, etc on the floors and just be kids. And antibacterial defense to help with moms piece of mind.
Jennifer T.
I live the swiffer wet jet solution. It makes me feel good that it's killing bacteria with having a little one who is crawling around on the floor.
Jennifer B.
Nazareth , Pa
Every easy to clean your floors with the Swiffer and great if you have little kids
Amanda J.
Modesto, CA
Love the clean feel it leaves behind and the fresh smell is not so bad either 😉
Anna C.
This is a great cleansing solution for my swiffer mop. With one click of my mop the spray comes out with such ease that it glides across the floor killing germs as it goes. This is very affordable and I like that I can use it with my mop. The only thing I would change is that I wish it was a little more affordable. I don't feel like you quite get as much product as you should with as much is you pay. However I will continue to purchase this because I love my mop. I recommend this product.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
It took me a long time so find a floor cleaner that I liked. I don't want any stickiness left over that attracts the dirt and makes it worse than before. I also wanted it to not just look clean, but actually be clean so that my dog isn't licking anything that can harm her off of her paws. This fits the bill and it is antibacterial and dries fast!
brit s.
To be honest I wish the soap had a little more elbow grease in it for the tough spots. But overall a swifter is just so easy and simple to use. Its great for busy everydays. When you can just make a pass over the floor to pick up but don't have the time for a deep clean floor scrub.
Taylor D.
Sikeston, MO
Loved our swifter wet jet. But its just so expensive to buy every time. And it doesnt get to all hard to reach places. Id rather use a old fashioned mol and clean better.