BY SWIFFER

You never know what's been brought inside from the outside. Swiffer wetjet antibacterial cleaner kills 99.9% of bacteria* on your floor and leaves behind the freshness of febreze. Virtually no streaks or residue. *effective against s. Aureus and e. Aerogenes great for vinyl, glazed ceramic, sealed marble, laminate and finished wood floors dries fast with virtually no streaks or residue with febreze fresh scent see more...

Swiffer WetJet Antibacterial Cleaner Solution Refills 2 pk
  • "I feel much better about my baby crawling on the floor when I'm using this product." in 1 review
  • "It works really well in low traffic areas and it smells good." in 1 review
  • "I love my swifer and use it all the time its great and cleans pretty good not the best but it works and there soap smells good " in 1 review
Patricia R.
Binghamton, NY
It does a great job, smells great, and kills gems. I'm happy with this product and have purchased it for over for years.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I cant begin to express how much I love the easy of spraying, mopping, and tossing the refill in the trash when done.  It is fast, easy, and efficient to clean up the mess of my family of four.  Great value and smells amazing! I would recommend these, gone are the days of mop and bucket and soppy floors.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
I honestly love having a Swiffer around the house. Perfect for spills and accidents and it works quickly! Great for people with hard flooring and pets or little ones running around. It's super convenient and usually you can find great coupons!
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
It smells good! Nice fresh smell that lasts and does the job cleaning the floors. I don't think the Swiffer fault is in the formula, so I wish the cleaning pads were more effective in scrubbing the floors
Ashley H.
Temple, GA
I search high and low for this one particular solution,... It smells phenomenal, and I have noticed that some of the scents leave streaks on my wood floors and for whatever reason this one does not!
Erica S.
Not only does this clean my kitchen when I'm trying to just do it quick clean, but it leaves it smelling fresh. If you haven't tried this with your Swiffer you should
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
When you have an infant or a toddler crawling around your floor you want something that you know will clean the areas and you feel confident is not covered in germs. My daughter loves to throw her snacks on the floor and then eat them...why she does this I do not know. However this product makes me feel a little better about her eating her floor food.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Love the Swiffer Wetjet Cleaning solution. The two pack is even better because it end up being cheaper. Not only does this cleaning solution smell really good, it cleans up very well. You can really tell a huge difference in your floors. I've used it on both hardwood floors and laminate, it works just as expected.
Katie L.
Eugene, OR
My aunt loves Swiffer wet jet. She uses it probably 3 times a week. When you throw the pad away, you can see it clearly lifts the dirty. Right? I'm not convinced. I got down on hands and knees and scrubbed the floor and pulled up twice as much dirty. And that was after using the Swiffer. It works really well in low traffic areas and it smells good. That's about it.
Kathryn C.
Pinckney, MI
I like stiffer wet jet but I have experienced the same problem a few times. The jet part tends to break down . It seems that when I have to replace the bottle part that the jet no longer works. I have even tried replacing the batteries to make sure that was not the issue but I have has it happen on two different wet jets.