BY SWIFFER #83 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

UIG1176 Features Pad refills have the scrubbing power of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Cleans better than a mop and bucket Solution formula loosens dirt and lifts it off the floor Pad absorbs all that dirt and traps it deep in its core Tough spot scrubbing...

Holly N.
Hartford city
Love mummy clean swiffer pads!! I have 3 dogs and two little boys, you better believe I need that extra scrub! It's the best I've ground for cleaning up those stuck on messes!! If you have pets or children go get one, or two!!
Jamie C.
Jacksonville
These are the best for quick clean ups or areas like the bathroom! Easy to use and really cleans well! I can always find them which is a plus and they have a good scent, nothing over powering!
Channon J.
Frankfort
This product is not the greatest. It's great for small messes or if you're floors aren't that dirty. It definitely doesn't replace a mop! Still use this brand from time to time though .
Paulina A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love love love the erasers simply because the do as they claim. The kids also like to help clean with these because these seem magical because they work so greatly with little effort.
Auna H.
I really like Swifter Wet Jet. I didn't see much difference in this with the Magic Eraser included. To me it cleaned the same as the regular. It was a little disappointing.
Kerry O.
I absolutely love using these for my floors. I can see just how nasty they were when I'm done haha. My son even enjoys cleaning the floors since he likes using these
Melissa C.
Swiffer is easiest for my kitchen floor and my wood floors. I love that this came with the magic eraser because it works well on those hard to remove sneaker marks on the floor.
Caroline L.
Love my Swiffer Wet Jet and love that I can get the clean of Mr. Clean at the same time!!! Something I never forget on on my trips to Target!! The Mr. Clean scrubbing strip gets off every last scuff or spill that's stuck to your floor! I would suggest anyone with hard flooring to check these out!
Whitney G.
I love the mr. Clean Magic Eraser Swiffer pads. They scrub the floors really well and I feel like they do the best job of all the Swiffer pads. I would recommend these products.
Rachel T.
Port Allegany, PA
Just bought our first swiffer and it is amazing! Sprays with a button out onto the floor and just run right over it and cleans the floors! I love it