BY SWIFFER #52 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Swiffer® WetJet® absorbent pads trap and lock away dirt for a smooth, clean finish. They are easy to attach and come in a pack of 10. Swiffer® WetJet® absorbent pads refill 12 count One pad cleans approximately two large rooms Swiffer® WetJet® not included see more...

Allison S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleans surfaces well, but doesn’t give it that deep clean. Once the pad gets too dirty, it’s kind of like you’re just “washing” the floor with more dirt. I end up having to use at least two pads if I want the floors to actually get clean.
Shara S.
Honolulu, HI
I love this whole swifter wet jet cause it's so easy to use and it's not super bulky. I like the wet pads for the regular swifter but I always need to use so much and with this wet jet I can keep spraying and just change the pad if I think it's getting too dirty.
Samiah C.
Clifton, NJ
Actually not a fan of this whole system. I normally mop very often and don't have too many major messes but this mop/refills for pads don't do the job. It makes my floors wet and sticky and barely picks up dirt. I normally sweep before using this and even then it can't handle most messes. I've gone back to a normal bucket and mop and my floors are pristine. I've been seeing a lot of people switch back to the conventional mop from a stiffer wet jet
Sasha B.
I have mixed feelings about these. As far as getting the floor clean, they do manage that pretty well. But using them has always been obnoxious. Unlike the dry Swiffer pads, I find the Wet Jet ones to be much less cooperative, and much more likely to separate from the Swiffer entirely. For serious cleaning, I'm still more likely to grab a mop than a wet jet.
Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product so much...I buy the "bigger box". These make mopping my floors so much easier and with less mess!
No buckets to fill, no stringy mops to wring out.
The pads absorb and pull the dirt away from the floors. When I'm done wiping my floors up...peel the pad off my Swiffer, and toss in the garbage. Drying time is amazing!
Emily B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my stiffer wet jet! i have hard wood floors and it is definitely the easiest and most effective tool i have to do a quick cleaning. very affordable product and very effective. i high recommend it for hardwood or laminet floors. makes the trouble of sweeping and mopping so much less of a hassle
Annelle B.
Darien, GA
Can I just say that I'd pay BIG BUCKS for an air freshener that smells like the Swiffer Wet Jet fluid?! It's LITERALLY one of my favorite smells in the whole world!! Not only do we use this at home, but I also use it at work. Seriously, someone should create a Swiffer Wet Jet air freshener.
Jessica C.
Martinsville, IN
I have loved using my Swiffer Wetjet ever since it came out. The refillable pads are so easy to use and scrub all that nasty dirt away. I love having the opportunity to quickly mop my house or use it for quick clean ups. The price is right for my busy family of 5 and I can even get my kids to do the dirty work.
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
My house is 99% all hard wood. Love these pads combined with the wet jet of coarse for quick and easy cleaning. Leaves my wood floors shining and smells great! I have tried store brand generic pads and they were terrible! Will be sticking to original swiffer pads
Tristan J.
Lacey, WA
The pads pick up a lot of dirt, but it is difficult to scrub some things. The scrubber part on my wet jet is old and I haven't been able to find a replacement piece, but the pads do well if I let what's stuck on the floor soak in the cleaner fluid.
Sally B.
Fayetteville, NC
Does the Swiffer Wet Jet work as good as shown on commercials?
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
Do these actually work?
maria c.
Tulare, CA
Is this better than the mop?