Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesFloor CleanersSwiffer
Wet Jet Multi-Purpose Solution Refills With Gain

Swiffer Wet Jet Multi-Purpose Solution Refills With Gain

by Swiffer

Ever thought of banishing carpet from your house? If you haven’t yet, you might now, that Swiffer Wet Jet is available with the cool & crisp scent of Gain.

When will there be new scents?
Start your review of Swiffer Wet Jet Multi-Purpose Solution Refills With Gain!
Swiffer Wet Jet Multi-Purpose Solution Refills With Gain uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good product to use if you're using Swiffer instead of mopping. I like it because it's multi surface and the smell is amazing. It leaves your floor shiny and clean. Swiffer Wet Jet Multi-Purpose Solution Refills With Gain
South Ogden, UT
Swiffer Wet Jet Multi-Purpose Solution Refills With Gain uploaded by Maria G.
Found one that had gain so I decided to try it. Smells amazing and cleans great. I am getting this one only now
LEWISVILLE, IN
Swiffer Wet Jet Multi-Purpose Solution Refills With Gain uploaded by Samantha F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this! I always hated the ringing out of mops and then I discovered this! I love my swiffer! I just recently discovered the gain bottle of cleaner though and love it even more! Leaves my floors clean and shiny! I'll definitely be buying this one again!
Clearwater, FL
This is my favorite scent from the Swiffer Wet Jet mop fluids. I really like the Gain scent but I also find after trying every one of the different mop fluids, this one, for whatever reason, works the best. I have seen people make their own versions of these mop fluids to try and save money as they need to be purchased frequently, however, any of the homemade ones I've tried either leave a residue or streaks and I just rather not fuss with all that which I why I like the Swiffer Wet Jet to begin with. It's efficent and a time saver.
Love this floor cleaner because it's gain! The original gain scent is amazing! really makes my floors clean and the house smelling fresh!
Pendleton, OR
I used to be hooked on the lavender but I totally love the gain one. And it matches the scent of all the other gain products we have.
DuPont, WA
If you come into my home you'll see just about everything is Gain scented! I can't get enough of it! Not only does this cleaner do its job and work great at cleaning my floors, but it smells fantastic
Quincy, MI
Swiffer Wet Jet Multi-Purpose Solution Refills With Gain uploaded by Janel B.
Amazing!! First off i love how this gets even dried on gunk off and the smell is to die for!! Leaves my house smelling like fresh laundry!! One of my favorite smells!
Marysville, CA
Not only does this stuff smell great (just like all of the products made by Gain) but it leaves my floors squeaky clean. Highly recommend
Olney, MD
Great smelling Swiffer WetJet cleaner. Helps refresh the hoe and cleans up lightly soiled floors with ease. Not great for tougher stains, but a good day-to-day option.