Swiffer Unscented Household Cleaners And Disinfectants uploaded by Jacquelyn T.Swiffer Unscented Household Cleaners And Disinfectants uploaded by FURAH K.Swiffer Unscented Household Cleaners And Disinfectants uploaded by Latorya M.

BY SWIFFER #9 in Cleaning Tools

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Swiffer Unscented Household Cleaners And Disinfectants see more...

Buy on Target*
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love love my Swiffer!! I have the wet dry combo
and it’s perfect for the whole whole of wood flooring. It gets the dust from the nooks and crannies and flush along the baseboards it’s perfect cleaning too; so essential!!
Kaitlyn O.
I love my stiffer sweeper vac! I have a 1 bedroom apartment with tile floors and this keeps my place sparkling clean. I have white floors so I use this sweeper almost every day. Make sure you change the filters often and keep them clean. The vac will last approximately 1 year. After that it won't keep a charge which means you will need to get a new one. $40 for a years worth of clean floors is worth it. I do wish they made replacement batteries so I wouldn't have to toss the whole vacuum in the garbage but what can you do? It picks up dust, dirt, sand, etc.
Latisha  B.
Bellwood, IL
I like the Swiffer brand, and the convenience of being able clean up spots without have to get your bucket water out and you don't have to touch the mop head. The price is reasonable for the refills, I love the scent of the refills, sometimes it can be too wet but i do notice the wet mop doesn't pick us as much hair as the dry refills do. In all i love the product.
Romona R.
Little Rock, AR
Pretty good cleaner . I use this product on hardwood floors only. This product doesn't require a lot of liquid or water. It also comes with some floor rags that you attach to the bottom to get up any dust or trash before the cleaning process. This product is very affordable and you can purchase this product from many different stores.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
This thing came in handy while I was in my college dorm! Me and my roommate would use this about once a week and it would make sure our whole floor was dust free. I also really really loved the scent this swifter left. It made me want to clean more often than we really needed to. Lol oh and also it dried pretty quickly! I'd say maybe like 3-4 minutes
Patricia R.
Swiffer has great products to accommodate anyone's cleaning needs. My favorite product is the Swiffer Vac. I love this product! I have a German Shedder (Shepard) and no matter how much I brush him or sweep, there is constant hair all over my floor. After purchasing this amazing product, it has helped me maintained my wooden floors free of dust and dog hairs. I highly recommend it to pet owners who battle pet hair problems like I did.
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
I love the swiffer vac. I use this all the time. Easy to use and great for a quick clean up. I have a cat and a dog so there is fur always on the floor and this works great at picking it up. The charge doesn't last to long which is the only thing that is disapointing but i really love this.
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am am all time fan of swiffer products. I have used them for years. I have always loved the cleaning power as well as the smell. In November 2016 my mother in law moved on with us and she suffers from really bad allergies. I struggled to find products that worked well and were truly unscented. This product has the cleaning power I love minus the smell that I can no longer have!!! Bitter sweet but great!
Alyssa S.
This is one of my favorite products due to how easy it is to use. It is extremely effective and provides a great floor after using it. I bought it from target for a great cost. My favorite part is how well it makes my house smell, not only does it clean it also makes my floors smell and look great.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Cleans great on tile and wooden floors. I bought this brand and a few other products a few time and its been super handy and easy to use. Its simple and easy to use. I dont have to scrub hard or break my back to clean floors. Awesome product!! Life saver!!
Christina R.
St. John's
How long do the filters for this usually last?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Is this worth it? I hated the mop.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Is this a good product and how good does it work?