Taylor T.
I bought one of these when I was moving into my apartment for school. My favorite things about these and the refill pads is that you don't have to use water and soap. You can mop your floors in just a quick 10 minutes. I would recommend Swiffer to college kids, apartment owners, and home owners. They are great for cleaning up bathrooms and small spaces in a jif. If you are using a swiffer on a larger surface like a kitchen or something, I would look at the other floor cleaning products that you would use with a regular mop. Overall Swiffer has done a great job and I have never been let down by their products.