Swiffer Sweeper X-Large Floor Mop Starter Kit uploaded by Jessie S.Swiffer Sweeper X-Large Floor Mop Starter Kit uploaded by Karla G.Swiffer Sweeper X-Large Floor Mop Starter Kit uploaded by Stacey S.

BY SWIFFER #18 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer Sweeper X-Large is 1.5X wider than our regular Swiffer Sweeper. It traps and locks even more dirt, dust and hair with each swipe vs. Swiffer Sweeper regular. Our powerful dry sweeping cloths have thick dirt-grabbing ridges and grooves to leave your floors clean, even on textured surfaces. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
Ummm yessss, something that cleans the floors but also lets me kill spiders in high places in my bathrooms. There's no way I could reach and effectively get something out of high ceilings without this. As for the cleanliness, I do wish it was more thorough without having to put in as much work to scrub, but hey, you'll feel like you're still doing something because you can still see results from this! I wish it wasn't such a hassle to go get the refills.
Raegan S.
Redding
I dont like this thing cause I have to change the pad tings 3 times before my floor is clean and i dont have that much flooring that I need mopped really want a wet jet.
Taylor T.
I bought one of these when I was moving into my apartment for school. My favorite things about these and the refill pads is that you don't have to use water and soap. You can mop your floors in just a quick 10 minutes. I would recommend Swiffer to college kids, apartment owners, and home owners. They are great for cleaning up bathrooms and small spaces in a jif. If you are using a swiffer on a larger surface like a kitchen or something, I would look at the other floor cleaning products that you would use with a regular mop. Overall Swiffer has done a great job and I have never been let down by their products.
Delilah S.
I like the idea, maybe for a single/couple household. But for a family of 6 plus a dog this does not work! With all the refills id have to purchase and how often I'd have to use this. It's not worth the investment. For me I rather just wash and reuse mine. But the job it does well. Cleans great just not for me.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Swiffer products have helped me so much! I actually suffered a broken back, have had 4 surgeries now. Cleaning is VERY difficult for me now. Swiffer is much lighter and then asker to use than the other mops or vacuums in my house, so it has helped me to be actually able to do a few things around the house that I couldn't do before.
Amanda H.
These are just okay. I'm not a huge fan. I feel like these mops leave a lot behind and I'm mopping the room 2 to 3 times just to be up to my standards. I'm a bit of a clean freak and can't stand when you can see mop streaks on the floor after cleaning. You might as well be mopping your floor with baby wipes.
Robin H.
I love my Swiffer! Having two dogs who love to play outside means sometimes my wood and vinyl floors can get pretty dirty, but with the floor mop kit it is so much easier to keep my home clean. It cleans up all the scuffs and dirt easily without a lot of effort on my end. I also love that it dries quickly and leaves no residue!
Alice M.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased this when we first moved into our place. Price was great, and does function to lightly clean floors, but I wouldn't rely on it all by itself. I more consider this to be a maintaining product through out the week, but depend on a really mop and this doesn't pick up all too much.
Alaina W.
My roommate has one of these for our room in the sorority house. It's very practical since we have wood floors that can always use a good cleaning. I attach one of the wet pads and go to work on the room! It super easy to use and light weight so I'm able to get in all the hard spots like under desks and chairs. I like how the wet pads attach and then you can easily dispose of them without having to touch any of the icky mess.
Mary W.
I use this once per day and I feel like I am really cleaning everything I need to. It gets in the cracks and hard to reach places, as well as sweeps up all the crumbs I didn't even see on the floor! I bought this at Kroger, but I have seen them at other similar stores.