Swiffer Sweeper X-Large Disposable Sweeping Cloths, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) uploaded by Nka k.

BY SWIFFER #55 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer Sweeper X-Large gives you twice the cleaning area of regular Swiffer. The Swiffer Sweeper X-Large dry cloths are twice the size as regular Swiffer, so you can clean the same space in half the time. And Swiffer Sweeper 8 grippers make it easy... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin M.
Oldsmar , FL
I have a very fluffy cat and these sweeping cloths do a great job of getting up most of the cat hair from the floor. I don't think that these do as good of a job getting up dirt or other things that are larger than the fine cat hair. I would definitely purchase this product again, because it has made my cleaning routine much faster and easier.
Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
They are cool because you are covering more area but small dirt does not actually stay on the pad and I end up using a broom anyway. It's better for pet hair and loose wispy things, but if you have more than two pets you'll still need to vacuum or sweep anyway. It's good for a quick but not thorough tidying up
Kayla M.
Louisville , KY
I have a long-haired dog. I couldn't live without my Swiffer dry mop. I love how long the pads last and the pick-up power a simple towel can possess. It keeps my non-carpeted surfaces hair and dust free, too, which is important as my dog and I are both allergic to dust mites!
Susan W.
Madison
I love SWIFFER everything!  This does a great job on my hardwood floors.  Even after sweeping, run one of these around and you'll find out just how much you've been missing!  It's a good value - and they even have some with Febreeze fragrance.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Swiffer sweeper x large disposable sweeping cloths 16 count boxes pack of 3 are great.love the fact that I can throw it away after I'm done cleaning. it was a good value for my money the scent is very nice.I would buy it again specially if its on sale.
Amber H.
Morganton
I use swiffer to keep the floor clean with a 5 year old and three year old the floor is a disaster st any given time. Swiffer is an easy way that even the kids can help with. It's a quick way to clean up spills a Fabius sticky messes.
Kayla J.
Great for a quick clean up. Easy to put in the handle and easy to remove. It's a good value for the price and Is very effective. Con is that I have to use several clothes to clean one room. I will continue to buy this product.
Brittany H.
Jacksonville , FL
Great Product for a fast clean. Does not pick up everything and I do have to vacuum over it, however great for a quick clean. I buy this product at Publix or Target and would semi recommend it to others.
Rachael F.
Richland Hls, TX
They work. They do what they're designed to do. I'm not crazy about repurchasing pads every few weeks on top of the cleaner. I prefer something with a washable attachment.
Amber C.
I adore swiffer, it makes cleaning so much easier, and takes less time. I love how easy it is, and how well it works. 10/10 would recommend.