Swiffer Sweeper with Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent Dry uploaded by Eryn P.Swiffer Sweeper with Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent Dry uploaded by Krista L.

BY SWIFFER #7 in Cleaning Tools

Find household cleaners at Target.com! Swiffer sweeper with febreze lavender vanilla & comfort scent dry sweeping refills 48 ct see more...

Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
Anyone with kids, animals, or both needs to have a Swiffer Sweeper!! They just make life so much easier! When you don't want to haul out the vacuum for those little everyday messes this is my absolute go to item! I love the lavender scented refills because they are not over powering, but give that extra little touch of love to your home!!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
These are my favorite!!  I love this scent, it isnt too strong like some of the others.  Swiffer sweepers always get all the pet hair and dirt in my house.  I usually use a regular broom for the big stuff, these swiffer sweepers, then finish it off with the swiffer mops.  Perfect job everytime!!
Alyssa I.
Palatka, FL
These pads smell great ! They are nice for when your floors aren't that messy . If you have lots of pet hair in your home or a lot of hard stubborn stuff stuck on your floor I wouldn't suggest this . My house is pretty big and I have all hard wood floors but I also have two puppy's , it's great for when they have an accident in the house because it's a quick clean up but if I want to mop my whole house with it I have to Change the pad after each room or else I'm just smearing dirt around on the floor .
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
I don't know if I could live without Swiffer products. They are a life saver and a time saver. Having kids reeks havoc on my house and since my living room is hard wood floor, you can see just about everything so just about every day (and sometimes multiple times a day) I have to Swiffer so my floors don't look terrible. I like the scent but it doesn't transfer to the floor so I'm not sure why the dry clothes are scented.
Melissa B.
Manitowoc, WI
This is a great product that has multiple uses. We use these to get the dust off the floors as well as for dusting our furniture in the house. They are great to keep in the car to get the dust off the instrument panel as well. The design helps trap dirt in to make cleaning a little less messy.
Nellie B.
I love to use these after I sweep so that it picks up any dirt that I left behind. Plus I love that they added the febreze lavender smell because I use febreze as my deodorizing products. I love when the house has one uniform smell not a whole bunch of different ones making me dizzy.
Kristi P.
Tupelo, MS
I have been using a Swiffer for years and I am still satisfied with how they work. I actually use these Swiffer pads for sweeping and dusting. They work the best with dusting because it captures the dust and does not let it fly away. I will definitely continue purchasing these
Kelly M.
Bloomington, IN
I am a huge fan of Swiffer, so I of course had to try Lavender scented pads! They smell AMAZING. I really like that they smell great, but they aren't so strong smelling that they make the entire room smell. That may be a down side to some, but I think of it more as a nice smelling treat for me for just a few minutes rather than leaving a strong smell for what seems like forever.
Lindsay S.
Conway, AR
I love these they smell amazing! They work so good! With two cats I have to sweep all the time! Their fur is everywhere! These make my house smell fresh and gets all of the hair up! I have tried off brand ones and they just do not compare nothing picks up like these do!
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
Lavender is one of my favorite scents. Whenever I see it in a product I use, I buy it. These are no exception. I love how easy they are to put on and how much they pick up. They are fairly cheap and easy to find. Its also safe for kids and my toddler won't spread the mess around like she would with a broom.