Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesMop Heads & RefillsSwiffer
Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Pad Refills - Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent

by Swiffer

Stop cleaning. Start Swiffering. Swiffer Sweeper wet mop textured cloths trap and lock dirt deep in cloth. They are safe to use on all finished floors* and have a scrubbing strip to remove tough spots. *Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.

How do these compare to off-brand versions?
Ok so Swiffer pads are amazing but there's no denying they're pretty costly compared to the old fashioned process. Has anyone found any substitutions for Swiffer pads? For ex, I used to cut up my old towels and use with the Swiffer liquid so that I could rinse them out and reuse them vs using two or three pads every time I cleaned just my kitchen floor!
Do the pads drip when applying to the Swiffer?
Start your review of Swiffer® Sweeper Wet™ Mopping Pad Refills - Febreze® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent!
Product Highlights
great on my hard wood floor dries quickly and smells great.. such a fantastic option for mopping in reviews
Rex, GA
Swiffer® Sweeper Wet™ Mopping Pad Refills - Febreze® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent uploaded by mar H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these wet towels they catch all the dirt with a soft and delicious scent easily to use.............
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Swiffer® Sweeper Wet™ Mopping Pad Refills - Febreze® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
These work great on our laminate wood floor. I like them because you can just throw them away when you get done. They have the febreze lavender vanilla and comfort scent so they smell really good. I have been buying these for years and I will definitely be buying them again. Swiffer® Sweeper Wet™ Mopping Pad Refills - Febreze® Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent
The easiest way to thoroughly clean my floors is with the Swiffer Mop & Refills. Plus the lavender vanilla scent smells great!
W Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love my stiffer sweeper moping pad refilles. . Helps me out all the time .when I need to clean something really fast without doing a lot of extra stuff to cleans up the floor when the swifter does such a good job.Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloth Refills
wyoming, mi
Smells great easy to clean my faux wood apartment floor in a short period of time. Boyfriend approved
Orlando, FL
I like the smell of these floor pads, but wish that the liquid would last a little longer. I feel as if it is all used up within the first 30 seconds of my scrubbing the floors. I also find the scrubbing strip difficult to use. I almost break my handle pushing the mop hard enough for it to really be effective as it's on the edge. It does a good job of cleaning though, I just usually spray some water to help the fluid spread around and last longer.
Pacific, MO
So, I love these, but they don't last long, especially in a house with a lot of tile or wood to clean. One pad lasts a very small area, and is then covered in dirt and pet hair. We clean our floors daily (we have a lot of pets), and we can easily use all 12 in a single cleaning. So, NOT good for a household with lots of pets or lots of tile / hardwood. GREAT for apartment use, small kitchen use, etc. These just do NOT last long for us.
I have been using Swifter products for many years now, it's my go-to brand! Love the way my house smells and it's tough enough for big jobs!
Bristol, VT
I have crappy press board floors that can't get completely doused in water, so I bought a swifter sweeper, and get the wet mopping pads. They work so well, no film on the floor, no sticky feeling. It cleans efficiently without ruining my floors.
Uniontown, PA
I do not like these. They don't have enough moisture in them to clean my whole floor so I think they waste money. I do enjoy the smell though!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...