Swiffer Sweeper Wet Refills With Gain

by Swiffer

Go ahead and spill a little something on the floor. Because it means you can mop it up using Swiffer wet with Gain scent.

Is this safe on all floors or will i have to buy separate for tile, wooden and laminate floors
I am not used to use this kind of system to mop the floor. Is it worth to buy this every time? Do you prefer to mop with a regular mop?
I have been wanting to try this product out for awhile, does it work well on all types of floors? And how well does it actually pick up the stains instead of just moving them around on the floor?
Start your review of Swiffer Sweeper Wet Refills With Gain!
Perth Amboy, NJ
Swiffer Sweeper Wet Refills With Gain uploaded by Yessica N.
Swiffer Sweeper Wet Refills With Gain uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Home Depot
I love the swiffer wet mopping cloths to clean the floors I use it for the kitchen and the bathroom I love it. Me encantan los trapeadores húmedos más suaves para limpiar los pisos. Los uso para la cocina y el baño. Me encanta.
Beaumont, CA
Swiffer Sweeper Wet Refills With Gain uploaded by Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use a swiffer mop to spot mop my floors. It is not my go to mop for it to come on my floors but it does help in a pinch. The scent of these refills are amazing and I really like how clean it makes my floors. They do dry out fast which is annoying.
Sod, WV
Love my swiffer and these refills! Have a great scent and get the job done! Excellent buy!
Howell, NJ
1,048 reviews
Swiffer Sweeper Wet Refills With Gain uploaded by Melissa B.
I absolutely hate mopping 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ but it’s not so bad with these swiffer wet cloths. I have a fancy Shark contraption that I use for deep cleaning, so I hadn’t used these wet cloths in a while until recently. We’re staying with family because we’re moving, so I’ve been cleaning more frequently since it’s not our home and these cloths have really come in handy! They’re super easy to use and leave the kitchen floor squeaky clean. I buy them in bulk on Amazon so they’re super affordable!
Yardley, PA
Purchased at: Target
I really like the wet mopping pads. They are very easy to use. I use these to clean the toilet floors. I don’t think these are workable on the large floor as they dry really fast. They are serving my purpose so I will keep on buying them.
Swiffer Sweeper Wet Refills With Gain uploaded by Rae L.
I truly love the swiffer sweeper wet mopping class. I really like the fact that I can use it on wood or tile or any flat dry services. The only reason why I gave it four stars instead of five is because sometimes when you get down to the last few wipes, they are super soaked in the liquid. Other than that I don’t have any complaints
Fresno
This is the most used product in our home. With grandkids and dogs it is easy to keep the floor clean. Love the package so we have plenty of refills
Virginia Bch, VA
I love the convenience of these wipes. They fit easily on my robot automatic sweeper. When the robot is done, I take the wipe off & use the other side to dust my baseboards
Greensboro
I really like how these smell, my house smells clean after using these! Not a harsh chemical smell, but just a very “this place smells like it was just cleaned” sort of smell, and it’s great! Unfortunately most of my house has carpet, but this keeps my bathroom, kitchen and hall clean and fresh!
Mansfield, LA
Swiffer Sweeper Wet Refills With Gain uploaded by Tosha H.
Absolutely love these wet ones so easy to use with a amazing scent I keep them so cleaning with be super easy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...