BY SWIFFER #10 in Cleaning Tools

Open Window Fresh scented wet mopping cloths that trap and lock away dirt and grime. Our powerful, unique dirt-dissolving cleansers pull dirt from surfaces and lock it away.

• Is this safe on all floors or will i have to buy separate for til...3 Answers
  • I am not used to use this kind of system to mop the floor. Is it ...2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product out for awhile, does it w...4 Answers
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Mopping Cloths, Grand Air more...
I love these cloths for giving all my hardwood floors a quick cleaning. These are perfect for running along the base along the room to get built up dust and debris. I also use this to spot clean sticky messes and with spells. I also use to mop my kids rooms because they’re always playing on the floors so I love that I can just pop one on the swiffer and clean their rooms floors really quickly and easily so they can play on the floor again. I love how they go on sale sometimes and I will use Sunday coupons to get an even better deal. This usually happens at Family Dollar for me.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Review for: Mopping Pad For Floor Mop Scent more...
My go to Product when it comes to cleaning the floors. Very easy to use, the scent smells great, and is very effective and cleans so well. Love how the cloths are sturdy, no rips no matter how hard you sweep around and gets some of the toughest dirt off. Reasonably priced and recommend.
Vaness E.
Review for: Mopping Cloths Gain Original Scent, Mopping Cloths more...
I love the way these smell. The only think I don’t like is when they slip off which happens a lot. When I mop where my cats eat at I usually have to use two of these because they’re messy cats when they eat. One of these replacements doesn’t really clean a lot.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Mopping Pad For Floor Mop Scent more...
Mopping my floor with this product it's really easy fast convenient sometimes I don't have time to get a mop and bucket and start mopping the whole floor but with this in-between months trust me it's a whole lot easier
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
Review for: Scent more...
I love these things, really makes you see how dirty your floors are even if they don't look like it. The only thing I feel like they need to work on is how one barely is enough for a moderately sized room. I like the smell and the price is a little steep for how quick I seem to go through them, but floors need to be cleaned! especially when you have pets.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Mopping Cloths more...
I use to own a Swiffer when I had my apartment. It does a good job and smells great. Fresh and clean. I just wish the pads stayed wet spot longer. Seems like they are only good to use on very small areas. They can get pricey too for refills. That's why I stopped using them.
Brooke K.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Swiffer is a quick and easy way to mop around the house. I mainly use ours for small messes I between deep cleaning. These pads tend to lose their solution throughout so I use some kind of spray as well.
Victoria R.
Review for: Scent, System, Mopping Cloths, Grand Air, Mopping Pad For Floor Mop Scent, Mopping Cloths Gain Original Scent, Mopping Cloths more...
They have a very nice smell. They are extremely moist so no worry about drying out. You can do many rooms with it without having to change it. A bit pricey but not many in a package.
Jennah L.
Addison, TX
I use these with my swiffer on my hardwood floors. I love the smell & how you can see the dirt you pick up so you know it is cleaning the floor. I think it is my weird floors in the apt, but it kinda sits on the surface.
Barbara B.
These mopping cloths smell so good! I love using these. They are so easy to use and you can find them everywhere. Walmart, target, etc. they smell clean and they definitely get your floors clean! I recommend them to anyone specially if you have kids and need a quick clean around the house! Swiffer® Sweeper® Wet Mopping Pad Refills - Open Window Fresh Scent
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
What is your favorite swiffer product?
Olga T.
Largo, FL
Are these ok to use on lamynate wood floors?
Melissa S.
I use the swiffer wet jet, are these similar but just moist?
Natalie C.
Murrieta, CA
I have been wanting to try this product out for awhile, does it work well on all types of floors? And how well does it actually pick up the stains instead of just moving them around on the floor?
Laura  S.
Richmond, VA
How many uses do you get out of each pad?