BY SWIFFER #13 in Glass Cleaner

Dries fast and leaves no streaking or hazing Open Window Fresh Scent see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacey B.
Ephrata, PA
I love to use these when I'm in a hurry and I just don't have the time to get the mop and bucket out and do a really deep clean to the bathroom. I also use these in-between cleanings to keep everything cleaner because they do work! I don't want to use dirty water from a mop just to use over & over on a small area. I like the fact how easy it is to get a new one on and keep going. It's called being lazy.
Lily V.
This is a MUST for college. It helps clean up all kinds of dirt, grime, shoe scuffs, dust, everything! The scent is really fresh and nice, and helps make the room smell better. I've trusted these swiffer pads for years and I repurchase them constantly. I will never use anything else!! Definitely give it a try, you won't look back!
Michele C.
Clermont , FL
I love swiffer, but im sorry to say im not a fan of these wet wipes. I have laminate wood flooring, and white tile in my bathrooms. These leave that black line of dirt at the top and bottom so then you have to come with a napkin and wipe up all that disgusting wet junk. Eck.
Sarah K.
Decatur, IL
These do a pretty good job when I want to do a quick clean, but for deep cleaning, they don't quite cut it.  We have 3 dogs so the amount of fur we have is crazy.  It's easy enough to use for a quick clean, but anything other than that I choose something else.
Veronica D.
I use the swiffer dry cloths first and then finish with the wet clothes and it leaves my floor nice and clean and I can tell because my floors are light cream. I also like that u get one use and throw away so you're not dispersing dirt from previous cleanings
Jenn D.
Orlando, FL
This might sound weird but I love how wet these are!! They do an amazing job and smell INCREDIBLE! I don't think I could think of one con, maybe just a little pricey but completely worth it I love these!! Would definitely recommend!
Jess P.
Sherman, IL
These do lock it dirt for a little bit. However, the wetness of the pads decreases extremely fast and I don't like that. If they lasted a little longer, this review would be 5 stars instead of 3. Might have to try the wetjet
Candice W.
Endicott
Love these for quick cleanup around our dogs water bowl as well as little spills in between mopping. I don't feel like it can totally replace a good old fashioned mop, but it's certainly something I like to keep on hand!
LACIE S.
Henderson , NV
Love these swiffer cloths for in between deep clean of my floors. The only thing I'd say is that I'd like for them to have a little more texture to really get a better clean. I have to change these more than I'd like
Kara L.
Calhoun , TN
This products has a fresh scent to it and leaves my hardwood floors looking very clean and shiny! It is affordable and it dries down really quickly so you don't have to wait a long time to walk on them again!