BY SWIFFER #28 in Glass Cleaner

Powerful, unique dirt-dissolving Comfy Ergonomic Handle see more...

• I always have trouble with this product! Whenever I take ...4 Answers
  • I have always had problems with this stuff feeling sticky...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha H.
Olathe, KS
If you like the feeling reaching your hand into a container of soaked cotton balls or wet diapers, this product is for you. Just buy the bottle refill for the spray wet jets and the dry pads. These wet pad refills are SOAKING and it takes forever for your floors to dry. They slip off easily and are more of a pain to use than a blessing. Swiffers are supposed to make mopping a breeze, but I do not even remotely like dealing with the wet pads.
Esmeralda L.
Omg what can I say about this product ,I love how it smells love how clean it leaves my floor picks everything right up ,super easy to use , if you had mopping this is a great alternative for you ,you don't have get ur hands dirty
Anastasia K.
Absolutely love using my swifter. Perfect for a college dorm. I use them constantly and continue to buy them! You just have to be careful when you are putting it on your swifter so that you don't lose all the liquid.
Amber W.
I am a stay at home mom of 3 kids 5 and under. Swifter wet mopping cloths have saved me so much time! They are efficient easy to use and reasonably priced! Thanks Swiffer for helping make my weekly cleaning job a little easier!
Elizabeth L.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I love these. They are great for spot cleaning. I also use them to mop the area I keep my puppy pads in between changes. It would be hard to go without these now that I depend on them!
Andrea h.
Oxnard,CA
This is perfect for me since majority of my home is just carpet and i only need to use this product in my kitchen, bathrooms and front door entrence. One wet cloth is enough for my medium size kitchen picking up all the dirt and dust that sometimes miss when i sweep,so i basically use 3 cloths a week keeps my floors pretty clean on my areas with tilein my house.It also leaves a good scent so thats a plus.
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
I love my swiffer, it makes moping so much easier. Its a good value and easy to use. I love the scrubbing action it has. It is so much better then scrubbing on your knees. I've used them on tile, laminate and wood. I haven't had any issues with it. They can last a long time. I would recommend this to anyone.
K C.
San Carlos, CA
Easy to use and great. You have to make sure you like the scent because if you don't it can be a bit over powering.

It's simple to mop up and then toss away. I find I still need to periodically use a proper mop, but this is such an easy go to for general use.

I wish it would hold on the swifter a little bit better because you just push it into the little grooves.
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
I use these through the week for a quick clean, but I also mop with bleach 1-2x per month in my tile flooring. I guess I am just a clean freak, haha. Anyways, they are so easy to use and dispose of. They also have a very nice clean smell and do a pretty good job. They are also not priced too bad, as well. I def. recommend them!
Demetria A.
This product gives a fresh scent to my hardwood floors, but it leaves a sticky film on them. I felt like it was a total waste of time mopping, just to have to go back and
re-mop with another source. I am not in favor of this product!
Karlie G.
I always have trouble with this product! Whenever I take them out of the package, they are dripping wet and then I make a mess on the counter or floor. Has anyone else had this issue? Any advice on how to fix it?
Michelle G.
MISSION, TX
I have always had problems with this stuff feeling sticky. Did they come up with a new formula yet that doesn't leave the floor dingy?