Liz M.

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Burke , VA
3 years, 8 months ago
I prefer the scented ones. They always make the house smell so clean!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Corbin, KY
3 years, 9 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The scented ones! They smell so good.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
4 years, 1 month ago
Scented, The gains ones are amazing <3
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
4 years, 8 months ago
I definitely prefer the scented ones because I like the house to smell like I've cleaned recently!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 12 months ago
Scented! So far I've seen Frebreze and then I discovered they have GAIN scented. And well, yeah that pretty much sealed the deal that I need to buy stock in those little mop pads. I have an obsession with all things Gain scented.
Justina M.
Justina M.
Richmond, KY
5 years, 1 month ago
Scented for sure. The Febreze scented wet mops leave my house smelling amazing!