Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY

Ive had two Swiffers and both of them broke. Anyone else's Swiffer Sweeper ever break?
Heather W.
Heather W.
March 2, 2015, 4:21 p.m.
No, I've had the same one for years.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Jan. 13, 2015, 1:32 a.m.
None of mine have sorry!
Allison N.
Allison N.
Oct. 4, 2014, 6:47 p.m.
None of mine have broke but it just seems like the pads dry out too fast.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Sept. 23, 2014, 10:03 p.m.
I use 3 swifter brands and had them all for over a year now and all of them are is really good shape
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Aug. 27, 2014, 2:49 a.m.
I have had mine for two years and it works just fine, love it.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Aug. 22, 2014, 9:08 p.m.
Yes. I have had 2 and they have broke by the bottom where you put the handle in.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Aug. 20, 2014, 10:39 a.m.
Never had an issue with them breaking
Chelsey G.
Mine hasn't yet!
Denise R.
Denise R.
June 5, 2014, 11 p.m.
I have purchased 2 of these Swiffers also and they both broke. My husband says its because I am heavy handed and lean too much on the mop. I just think its because its a cheaply made product that isn't made for long term use.
Amy H.
Amy H.
May 28, 2014, 9:46 p.m.
Mine bent and then broke. Had to replace it. I love it tho.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Feb. 15, 2014, 7:50 p.m.
I did with my first one (finger's crossed on the second one I've had for about 5 months). With my first one the spray nozzle stopped spraying. I thought it was the batteries, but after changing them twice I realized the nozzle just wasn't working. Hope my new one last longer!
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Feb. 1, 2014, 5:32 p.m.
I'm still on my first one and I've had it for a good 4-5 years. I can see one breaking but two? Depending on how long you had them before they broke - you might have a good chance of getting brand new replacements by just calling the company and telling them what had happened.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Jan. 18, 2014, 5:04 a.m.
Yes i have the wet jet and it stopped spraying
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Oct. 14, 2013, 10:53 p.m.
I replace mine every 3-6 months I have been able to get about 1year out of the handle before but I don't think they are made for long term usage.
Kasie D.