Jessica E.
Has anyone else had a less than promised experience with the Premoistened Refill Cloths?
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
oak ridge, TN
4 years, 1 month ago
I always use my own micro fiber clothes and spray cleaner.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
4 years, 1 month ago
I usually spray the floor with Libman floor cleaner, let it sit, then mop over it with the premoistened cloths! It does an amazing job and gets every possible mess cleaned up! And two three year old boys make huge messes! :)
Chantelle S.
Chantelle S.
Temple Terr, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
I concur with a lot of the responses here. These are good for small areas and quick cleans ups, but attempting to do a whole house or even larger apartment with only one cloth is not going to be successful.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
4 years, 6 months ago
I like the regular dry swiffer sweepers...especially Febreze scented ones. The wet swiffer a don't work well. They aren't wet enough to clean up anything
Monique M.
Monique M.
Los Angeles, CA
5 years ago
They do leave your room smelling good, but they do drip when taking one out and do pick up dirt and yo basically take that around your room as you use it.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes, I have had some that are too dry. I have actually had to spray them with water. They are good for a quick clean up, but not as good if it is a deep down cleaning that you want.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Newhall, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
Yeah I figured out in college that they don't work as well as I wanted them too. Switched over to the Wet Jets when I got my first appartment and it works so much better.
Aletha W.
Aletha W.
Charlottesvle, VA
5 years, 1 month ago
It leaves the floor more slicker and also I hate when you go in the pack that your hand has that strong smell on it when you pick it up.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Springfield, MO
5 years, 1 month ago
I have found that if you are tackling more than a minor spill or touch up to a mopping job, the premoistened cloths aren't up to the task.
Leighann M.
Leighann M.
Travelers Rst, SC
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes...it is truly odd how they are dripping wet when you take them from the box, but really don't make it around a small room before you need a new one.