Jessica E.
Jessica E.

Has anyone else had a less than promised experience with the Premoistened Refill Cloths?
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Oct. 14, 2013, 10:54 p.m.
I always use my own micro fiber clothes and spray cleaner.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Oct. 10, 2013, 12:53 a.m.
I usually spray the floor with Libman floor cleaner, let it sit, then mop over it with the premoistened cloths! It does an amazing job and gets every possible mess cleaned up! And two three year old boys make huge messes! :)
Chantelle S.
Chantelle S.
Aug. 23, 2013, 8:36 p.m.
I concur with a lot of the responses here. These are good for small areas and quick cleans ups, but attempting to do a whole house or even larger apartment with only one cloth is not going to be successful.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
April 25, 2013, 8:04 p.m.
I like the regular dry swiffer sweepers...especially Febreze scented ones. The wet swiffer a don't work well. They aren't wet enough to clean up anything
Monique M.
Monique M.
Nov. 3, 2012, 7:13 p.m.
They do leave your room smelling good, but they do drip when taking one out and do pick up dirt and yo basically take that around your room as you use it.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Oct. 17, 2012, 8:15 p.m.
Yes, I have had some that are too dry. I have actually had to spray them with water. They are good for a quick clean up, but not as good if it is a deep down cleaning that you want.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Oct. 17, 2012, 2:42 p.m.
Yeah I figured out in college that they don't work as well as I wanted them too. Switched over to the Wet Jets when I got my first appartment and it works so much better.
Aletha W.
Aletha W.
Oct. 17, 2012, 2:16 p.m.
It leaves the floor more slicker and also I hate when you go in the pack that your hand has that strong smell on it when you pick it up.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Oct. 14, 2012, 7:07 a.m.
I have found that if you are tackling more than a minor spill or touch up to a mopping job, the premoistened cloths aren't up to the task.
Leighann M.
Leighann M.
Oct. 12, 2012, 7:55 p.m.
Yes...it is truly odd how they are dripping wet when you take them from the box, but really don't make it around a small room before you need a new one.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Oct. 12, 2012, 1:52 p.m.
I like this product but yes I find it takes quiet a few of them to clean my whole house. They dry out and stop picking up after a few sweeps. That's why I use them for quick clean ups.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Oct. 12, 2012, 6:02 a.m.
Yes - I feel like it sometimes just wipes around the stuff already on the floor. I prefer the wet jet to the pre-moistened for those in-between big mopping jobs.

Join Now