BY SWIFFER #7 in Surface Care

Swiffer Sweeper® System Wet Premoistened Refill Cloths
  • "They're so handy to have when you need to do a quick cleaning before guests come or straighten up a little after the baby makes a little mess. " in 57 reviews
  • "It does take more than 1 cloth to clean my floors on the lower level of my house, but with that being said, I can use it on both my tiled and hardwood floors." in 35 reviews
  • "I love Swiffer, and the extensions to the original they keep coming out with...its great when you don't have time to pull out the dust pan, broom, mop, and bucket, and it gets the job done." in 32 reviews
  • "With a crawling baby that will put anything in her mouth and a dog that sheds, this broom/mop combo works great for our floor cleanup needs!" in 23 reviews
  • "I like that I can just throw it away after I use it and it is so much easier than busting out a mop every time there is a spill." in 23 reviews
Alex J.
Pittsburgh,pa
This item is used 1 time a week in order to clean up our non carpeted floors. It does a phenomenal job of cleaning up all dirt and debris in every room used, as well and leaving the floor looking impeccably shiny. The only downside to the product is the repulsive smell. After use it feels like your home is now a hospital with the scent which is unflattering if guests are about to come over.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are very useful for light cleaning and sanitizing. Very easy to use, the mop is light enough for kids and adults alike to use. The only downside is that it isn't the best at heavy duty cleaning- whenever I try to scrub with them the cloth comes off of the head easily. But for light spills and cleaning it's perfect!
Bianca D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
swiffers are the best home cleaning item every invented! you can use them dry or wet and they are even fun to use. Kids love to use them and they are super easy. the mop is very light and inexpensive. This thing picks up everything. I will continue to buy.
Lynn B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for quick cleanups. Just put the pre moistened pads on and start mopping. You can see the dirt collecting on the pad. It it has a pleasant scent. I’d prefer a lighter scent. I’d recommend this product. I’ve bought several refills for it.
Y 🌿.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These work well but it is hard to get them out of the packaging without spilling liquid everywhere. They also dry out very easily once you start cleaning so I end up using a lot of them even if I am not cleaning that much space.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Great product that gets the job done. Really enjoy the ability to reuse the mop over and over again as long as I have the moistened pads. The best ones are the gain scented ones. Best to buy in bulk but can be bought at Walmart. Roughly $8 at Walmart for 1 24 pack of wet wipes.
Abby K.
Johnstown
This product is amazing! It is so light weight and is so effective at cleaning up little messes. It also has a clean and fresh scent that leaves the house smelling amazing. I can't find anything wrongs with this product. I recommend it to anyone who likes a clean house.
Acacia W.
Taylorsville, UT
These are very convenient and make cleaning the floor easy. I do wish they stayed moist longer, the wetness tends to dry out after half the room! The smell is great though and they get the floors clean. Overall they are a good product and I would recommend them.
Mookie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product it great for easy quick cleaning or spill, I love how the wet wipes are replaceable and you can buy as many as you like, one thing I don't like is that they dry out fast, I would buy this product again good for small rooms
jessica P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is great for cleaning the floor quick. I have a ten month old son who is always on the floor and if i dont have time to mop i just use the swiffer. It cleans my floors great. Great smell and great price when it goes on sale.
Lourdes M.
Hialeah, FL
This swiffer works for tiles???
Heather M.
Does anyone else feel like these just push the dirt into the corners and creases of the walls?
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
Ive had two Swiffers and both of them broke. Anyone else's Swiffer Sweeper ever break?
Tascha C.
HANNA CITY, IL
Has anyone had issues with young kids and allergies to the product?
Ashley S.
Olmsted falls , OH
Is anyone else left wondering if their floors are really getting cleaned? I feel it's just pushing the dirt and germs around, not picking them up.