BY SWIFFER #6 in Surface Care

• Is anyone else left wondering if their floors are really getting ...16 Answers
  • This swiffer works for tiles??? 65 Answers
  • Do these mop pads leave residue the same way the spray mop does?3 Answers
Swiffer Sweeper® System Wet Premoistened Refill Cloths
  • "They're so handy to have when you need to do a quick cleaning before guests come or straighten up a little after the baby makes a little mess. " in 57 reviews
  • "It does take more than 1 cloth to clean my floors on the lower level of my house, but with that being said, I can use it on both my tiled and hardwood floors." in 35 reviews
  • "I love Swiffer, and the extensions to the original they keep coming out with...its great when you don't have time to pull out the dust pan, broom, mop, and bucket, and it gets the job done." in 32 reviews
  • "I like that I can just throw it away after I use it and it is so much easier than busting out a mop every time there is a spill." in 23 reviews
  • "With a crawling baby that will put anything in her mouth and a dog that sheds, this broom/mop combo works great for our floor cleanup needs!" in 23 reviews
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
I bought the swiffer sweeper to mop my hardwood floors in my new apartment, using the wet cloths. This works okay in my opinion and definitely is easier and less messy than using a traditional mop and bucket. However, the pads tend to fall off of the mop whole sweeping, and if you use this to clean a large area you will need to change the pad because it will start to dry out. Also, I am hesitant to repurchase because I heard that the wet solution on the pads is toxic to animals when ingested, so I will look into this before continuing my use of this product.
Bianca D.
Mega Parent Expert
swiffers are the best home cleaning item every invented! you can use them dry or wet and they are even fun to use. Kids love to use them and they are super easy. the mop is very light and inexpensive. This thing picks up everything. I will continue to buy.
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
My biggest issue with the Swiffer cloths is they work okay for a few sweeps and then that's it, the cloth has been all used up. After that, to continue to use it just feels like I'm pushing dirt around the floor instead of cleaning it up. These seem to work if you want to do a quick passing of your floors but to do moderate to heavy duty clean up you'll need to go another route.
April D.
Livingston, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I love my Swiffer wet mop! It is like my right hand as a mom of three and one of my best secret weapons of keeping a clean house. Ok thanks this it takes me 5 mins of daily clean up and my floors are clean everyday instead of mop and bucket which takes 30 mins or more and my floors are cleaned 3 times a week. It's a great cleaning hack as they say these days.
Brenna M.
Mega Parent Expert
I contemplated whether to buy this, the Bona brand, or a microfiber mop... I bought this because it was the cheapest...But it's also the worst! The pad kept coming off and the head kept flipping and scratching my floors when I was trying to push & pull it across the floors. Very disappointment in Swiffer for even selling this poorly formulated product.
Courtney L.
Burlington
I love these Swiffer Wet cloths.  In between mopping if I just need to freshen up I use these because it wipes away everything on the surface and leaves a nice scent behind. They are super easy to use and I love that they are premoistened because it makes it very quick to use.
Rose N.
New Franklin, OH
These things are so amazing. So much better than conventional mopping. The scent is nice and it cleans up even the biggest messes my dogs make. They're a little pricey but totally worth the money because I have to do only half the work. Recommend to anyone who HATES mopping
Abby K.
Johnstown
This product is amazing! It is so light weight and is so effective at cleaning up little messes. It also has a clean and fresh scent that leaves the house smelling amazing. I can't find anything wrongs with this product. I recommend it to anyone who likes a clean house.
Acacia W.
These are very convenient and make cleaning the floor easy. I do wish they stayed moist longer, the wetness tends to dry out after half the room! The smell is great though and they get the floors clean. Overall they are a good product and I would recommend them.
jessica P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is great for cleaning the floor quick. I have a ten month old son who is always on the floor and if i dont have time to mop i just use the swiffer. It cleans my floors great. Great smell and great price when it goes on sale.
Lourdes M.
Hialeah, FL
This swiffer works for tiles???
Heather M.
Does anyone else feel like these just push the dirt into the corners and creases of the walls?
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
Ive had two Swiffers and both of them broke. Anyone else's Swiffer Sweeper ever break?
Tascha C.
HANNA CITY, IL
Has anyone had issues with young kids and allergies to the product?
Ashley S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Is anyone else left wondering if their floors are really getting cleaned? I feel it's just pushing the dirt and germs around, not picking them up.