Add a Photo

Photos (15)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Greenwood, AR
I have not been impressed with the wet pads. The bottom of the mop is completely flat and rigid and the wet pads are not very thick, so it barely touches some of my hand scraped flooring. The pads stayed on the mop fine for me, but didn't stay wet very long before I had to put another one on. I tried to love these pads because I don't want to use a real mop every day, but I just don't. Maybe it's just because of the ridges in my flooring. I do like the Swiffer for dry dusting the floor though. The dry pads work better for me than the wet pads. I had purchased two packages of the wet pads and ended up just getting on the floor and scrubbing the floor with the pads in my hands.
Karley S.
Karley S.
De Pere , WI
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:02 a.m.
Review for: Swiffer Sweeper® System Wet Premoistened Refill Cloths
I am a huge fan of this swiffer! I originally wanted the wet jet but it's more expensive & it needs refills of the cloths, the wet jet liquid, & batteries. I did some researching and found his one had a lot better reviews! I love it so so much! I thought I would only like the wet clothes but i tried out the dry cloths for a small mess I had to sweep up & it worked wonders. My floors were so clean & you could see so much dirt & dust a broom leaves behind. Then I go over it with the wet cloth & I see even more great results & im left with a fresh scent. I am so happy with this swiffer!
Patti T.
Patti T.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the convenience of my Swifter mops. I like that I can do a quick clean and dispose of the dirty pad when finished. The clean fresh smell of Swifter is a sympathy of clean for the nose!! The only thing I wish they would do is to make the mop handles even sturdier. With grandchildren, animals and just everyday traffic through the house, sometimes I need to scrub a bit harder to get up a scuff or mark. The handle is not substantial enough. I would like it to be very firm.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Los Angeles, CA
This Swiffer mop is an amazing cleaning product that leaves one with no hassle of cleaning/mopping the floors. I never encountered any problems whilst using this product. The wet little towels stay on, they don't slip off which I like. I forgot to mention, the towels that you put on the Swiffer smell really good! This product is obviously more sanitary than a mop. Highly recommend this product AND this is a HUGE must have home essential everyone needs to own! IT IS AMAZING!
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Dallas, TX
400sqft apartment=I have no time or space for bulky products that don't carry their weight. This is a life saver! So light, compact, and inexpensive. I pour my cleaner of choice on the floor, then use the premoistened towels to mop. Their brand's cleaning solution leaves a film. It swivels into hard to reach areas (behind the toilet in particular!) I even use it so wash my large patio doors! Very handy indeed!
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Dec. 23, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Swiffer Sweeper® System Wet Premoistened Refill Cloths
I love my Swiffer Sweeper for cleaning my kitchen floors. I especially love these refill cloths. They are extremely soaked in solution making it easy to cover the entire floor. Some other cloths I have purchased dry out by the time I reach the other side of the room. I also LOVE the scent of these cloths. There's something about a nice smelling kitchen that makes me feel so relaxed.
Gema M.
Gema M.
Los Angeles , CA
Both my and my mom use this product in our home and we love how easy it is to clean our floors and leaving the house with a clean scent! The Swiffer is effective I can see how much of the dirt it picks up. It is more sanitary than using an old school mop in my opinion and it also saves me from having to buy a lot of products just to clean my floors.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
I love my wet refills, I can clean my whole kitchen floor with one cloth and a little bit of my dining area. I live in an apartment so they are the perfect solution to a quick clean. They might not be right for someone living in a house because the surface space is much greater but I highly recommend them to someone living in an apartment!
Christine H.
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
Great when you're not trying to do any deep cleaning and friends are stopping by. When I want to do a deep clean I'll use the steamer and get down on my hands and knees. I've used the swifter for over a decade now. I bought my first one in undergrad and used them on and off ever since. They are faster than sweeping and worth a try!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
Nov. 5, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: Swiffer Sweeper® System Wet Premoistened Refill Cloths
These work really well if youre just cleaning up dirt that is not in clumps, but anything that you would be able to see on the ground would not be picked up well with these wipes. They are mildly pricy but have a good scent and don't leave the floor sticky. I would say it's a good brand, but not my favorite item.
Lourdes M.
Lourdes M.
hialeah, FL - Florida
This swiffer works for tiles???
Heather M.
Heather M.
Does anyone else feel like these just push the dirt into the corners and creases of the walls?
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
Ive had two Swiffers and both of them broke. Anyone else's Swiffer Sweeper ever break?
Tascha C.
Tascha C.
HANNA CITY, IL
Has anyone had issues with young kids and allergies to the product?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Is anyone else left wondering if their floors are really getting cleaned? I feel it's just pushing the dirt and germs around, not picking them up.