BY SWIFFER #2 in Surface Care

• Is anyone else left wondering if their floors are really getting ...16 Answers
  • Do these mop pads leave residue the same way the spray mop does?1 Answers
  • Earn $223/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0...Be the first to answer!
Swiffer Sweeper® System Wet Premoistened Refill Cloths
  • "They're so handy to have when you need to do a quick cleaning before guests come or straighten up a little after the baby makes a little mess. " in 57 reviews
  • "It does take more than 1 cloth to clean my floors on the lower level of my house, but with that being said, I can use it on both my tiled and hardwood floors." in 35 reviews
  • "I love Swiffer, and the extensions to the original they keep coming out with...its great when you don't have time to pull out the dust pan, broom, mop, and bucket, and it gets the job done." in 32 reviews
  • "I like that I can just throw it away after I use it and it is so much easier than busting out a mop every time there is a spill." in 23 reviews
  • "With a crawling baby that will put anything in her mouth and a dog that sheds, this broom/mop combo works great for our floor cleanup needs!" in 23 reviews
Karley S.
Karley S.
Hobart, WI
I am a huge fan of this swiffer! I originally wanted the wet jet but it's more expensive & it needs refills of the cloths, the wet jet liquid, & batteries. I did some researching and found his one had a lot better reviews! I love it so so much! I thought I would only like the wet clothes but i tried out the dry cloths for a small mess I had to sweep up & it worked wonders. My floors were so clean & you could see so much dirt & dust a broom leaves behind. Then I go over it with the wet cloth & I see even more great results & im left with a fresh scent. I am so happy with this swiffer!
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
I love my Swiffer Sweeper for cleaning my kitchen floors. I especially love these refill cloths. They are extremely soaked in solution making it easy to cover the entire floor. Some other cloths I have purchased dry out by the time I reach the other side of the room. I also LOVE the scent of these cloths. There's something about a nice smelling kitchen that makes me feel so relaxed.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
These work really well if youre just cleaning up dirt that is not in clumps, but anything that you would be able to see on the ground would not be picked up well with these wipes. They are mildly pricy but have a good scent and don't leave the floor sticky. I would say it's a good brand, but not my favorite item.
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Pittston, PA
If you're looking for a quick clean up then Swiffer Sweeper System Wet Premoistened Refill Cloths are perfect for you! I love my Swiffer and these cloths are great for cleaning up in a pinch. They won't remove built-up dirt and debris, but they're perfect for making your floors shine and smell good.
Racheal K.
Racheal K.
I moved into my house I'm renting near campus and found that the previous tenants were filthy animals. I spent an hour scrubbing the floor with bleach. Immediately afterward I went over it with a swiffer wet mop, and when I was done the wet mop was filthy! I'm amazed how effective these mops are!
Carla S.
Carla S.
These are good, but also a bit pricey given the fact that each cloth is a one time use deal. That being said they are better quality than the no-name guys. They are more saturated and of a thicker cloth so one guy gets the job done, whereas with others I would have to use multiples.
Bhoomi P.
Bhoomi P.
San Diego, CA
Both my mom and I uses this products to clean floors, as a clean freak i can see how it attracts dirt and pet hair from the floor and leaves behind great smell. it is effective and although i don't like how it runs too short i have to change it at least four times overtime i sweep.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Moncks corner, SC
I've used these for years. They are perfect on hardwoods for a quick clean up. I used these in between mopping. One container lasts me about 2 months which is great! I also use these in my kitchen after a big mess. Definitely use in between and your floors will be squeaky clean!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This has been a life changer for quick clean ups before guests arrive or a quick spill fix from my 2 year old. It's nice not having to get my steam mop out and wait for it to heat up. Quick fixes are a big selling point for this momma and I would highly recommend to everyone!
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Owosso, Mi
I like to use the dry pads but not the wet. After a couple of uses I started to see the green padding on the bottom peeling up and it was very sharp, I have had to buy another one since then. Also wish the wet ones had better packaging and more texture to get a better scrub.
Lourdes M.
Lourdes M.
hialeah, FL - Florida
This swiffer works for tiles???
Heather M.
Heather M.
Does anyone else feel like these just push the dirt into the corners and creases of the walls?
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Rockholds, KY
Ive had two Swiffers and both of them broke. Anyone else's Swiffer Sweeper ever break?
Tascha C.
Tascha C.
HANNA CITY, IL
Has anyone had issues with young kids and allergies to the product?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Is anyone else left wondering if their floors are really getting cleaned? I feel it's just pushing the dirt and germs around, not picking them up.