Swiffer Sweeper® System Wet Premoistened Refill Cloths

How often should you change the refill out?
Do these mop pads leave residue the same way the spray mop does?
Earn $223/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Swiffer Sweeper® System Wet Premoistened Refill Cloths!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They're so handy to have when you need to do a quick cleaning before guests come or straighten up a little after the baby makes a little mess. in 57 reviews
...my house, but with that being said, I can use it on both my tiled and hardwood floors.in 35 reviews
...time to pull out the dust pan, broom, mop, and bucket, and it gets the job done.in 32 reviews
I like that I can just throw it away after I use it and it is so much easier than busting out a mop every time there is a spill.in 23 reviews
With a crawling baby that will put anything in her mouth and a dog that sheds, this broom/mop combo works great for our floor cleanup needs!in 23 reviews
8 days agoHanford , CA
The swiffer is the best thing that’s happens in my house we love it so much! It’s easy to maneuver it grabs everything in the way it’s perfect for my 3 year old to use as well when I ask him to help! If 100 recommend to anyone!
2 months ago
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an absolute must have in the house! It cleans effortlessly any spills and has a pleasant smell that makes you feel you have a freshly cleaned & well sanitized home ! Would surely recommend to others.
2 years agoCheshire, CT
swiffers are the best home cleaning item every invented! you can use them dry or wet and they are even fun to use. Kids love to use them and they are super easy. the mop is very light and inexpensive. This thing picks up everything. I will continue to buy.
7 months agoNew Hyde Park, NY
These are a little annoying to use and it's only wet enough in the beginning to middle of using it. I can only get through half of my kitchen before I have to use another pad.  It doesn't pick up all the ickiness from the floor either and the "scrubbing" part really doesn't do anything. It smells nice though and it great for a quick between real washes clean.
2 years agoIrvine , CA
I bought the swiffer sweeper to mop my hardwood floors in my new apartment, using the wet cloths. This works okay in my opinion and definitely is easier and less messy than using a traditional mop and bucket. However, the pads tend to fall off of the mop whole sweeping, and if you use this to clean a large area you will need to change the pad because it will start to dry out. Also, I am hesitant to repurchase because I heard that the wet solution on the pads is toxic to animals when ingested, so I will look into this before continuing my use of this product.
a year ago
Overall I really do like these for a quick clean up. The smell is absolutely amazing and is definitely my favorite part. They are also a good price. They are effective in small areas, they don’t stay wet very long so I find I can hardly do my full living room before it’s dry again so that’s the only down fall.
3 years ago
No tengo tiempo ni espacio para productos voluminosos que no lleven su peso ya que mi departamento es algo pequeño. Esto es una cuerda de salvamento! Tan ligero, compacto y barato. Vierta mi limpiador de la opción en el piso, después utilice las toallas premoistened a la fregona. La solución de limpieza de su marca deja una película. ¡Rota en las áreas difíciles de alcanzar (detrás del tocador en particular!) ¡Incluso lo uso para lavar las puertas de mi patio grande! ¡Muy practico!
3 years agoDrexel Hill, PA
This is the best invention ever. If you want to clean the floors without using a bucket of liquids and kids then this is the product for you. I have both the dry and the wet but I used the wet more. To tell you the truth I don't remember the scent, but is a product I do buy over and over again.
2 years ago
LOVE!! The majority of my house is tile. I use this product religiously to clean my floors in between deep cleanings. I love the scent and I love the cleaning I get on my light beige tile! This effortlessly removes spots from spills (thanks, kids) and scuff marks. I deducted one star because I have to use 2/3 cloths to do my living room and hallway. I use 1 for my tiny kitchen and 1 for each bathroom.
2 years ago
Love using these to clean the floor quickly in between my deep cleaning. They smell amazing and are great for any messes my kids make in between my mopping my floors the old fashioned way. The pros are it's easy to use smells great and works. The only con if it's even considered one is they are super wet when you first open a new pack other than that I can't say anything negative.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...