BY SWIFFER

Swiffer sweeper open window fresh scent wet mopping cloths refill 12 ct see more...

Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
I use these with my Swiffer to easily mop my kitchen floors. They make it easy to quickly clean the floor, but it's certainly not a deep clean. The smell is okay - not my favorite, but it does smell fresh.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Grundy Center, IA
I love using Swiffer wet mopping cloths on my hard wood floors. The scent is clean and refreshing. I bought them at Dollar General. They are affordable for their use. I will definitely buy again.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Swifter wet mopping cloths are good for daily upkeep of kitchen and bathroom floors however if your floors are really dirty I would not recommend these as they do not scrub the floors but more or less wipe then clean like a touch up for already clean floors. These are a little pricy but do have a really nice fresh scent. Not sure I would recommend to anyone other than for daily touch up use.
Lee J.
Lee J.
Hicksville, NY
Swifter has revolutionized the way I clean my house. Sometimes the floor just needs to be mopped everyday, but who has time to get out the mop, bucket, and cleaner?
One quick sweep with the dry duster, and a quick wet swifter, and my floors are clean, and the room smells great. (Bathroom and/or kitchen)
April S.
April S.
Charlotte, NC
I've been using swiffer sweeper and mop refills for years. When you don't have a lot of hardwood floors to clean, it's so easy to grab the Swiffer and mop away! My only complaint is that the mop pads become dry very quickly so you may have to wet the pad a time or two or use more than one pad. Would buy again!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Greenville , SC
These are okay. They dry out way to fast when using them and really only get a limited amount of dirt up. It's good for a quick clean but definitely not a deep clean. They do make the house smell fresh when using them though and they're affordable and easy to find.
Caryn T.
Caryn T.
Overland Park, KS
We don't even mess with mops in our house anymore after we grew up cleaning with Swiffers. First, we get the dust/dirt with a dry cloth and then follow up with these mopping cloths and it leaves our house looking as clean as it smells with this product.
Moe A.
Moe A.
Astoria
Swifter is life these are the best things created swifter picks up so much dirt off the floor I never thought my floors were so dirty. The scent leave the room smelling so fresh and the floor looks great and no streaks.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
For a quick easy mopping job these work well. My drawback is that I don't like how much they drip when you try and get them on the mop itself. Kinda messy but cleans up easily. Other than that they work pretty well
Rolanda S.
Rolanda S.
Church Point
These pretreated pads come with the cleaning solution and water to help keep it wet and able to clean your floors and with a clean scent that lingers after dry.