BY SWIFFER

Swiffer sweeper open window fresh scent wet mopping cloths refill 12 ct see more...

Lee J.
Hicksville, NY
Swifter has revolutionized the way I clean my house. Sometimes the floor just needs to be mopped everyday, but who has time to get out the mop, bucket, and cleaner?
One quick sweep with the dry duster, and a quick wet swifter, and my floors are clean, and the room smells great. (Bathroom and/or kitchen)
Hilary B.
Swifter wet mopping cloths are good for daily upkeep of kitchen and bathroom floors however if your floors are really dirty I would not recommend these as they do not scrub the floors but more or less wipe then clean like a touch up for already clean floors. These are a little pricy but do have a really nice fresh scent. Not sure I would recommend to anyone other than for daily touch up use.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
For a quick easy mopping job these work well. My drawback is that I don't like how much they drip when you try and get them on the mop itself. Kinda messy but cleans up easily. Other than that they work pretty well
April S.
Charlotte, NC
I've been using swiffer sweeper and mop refills for years. When you don't have a lot of hardwood floors to clean, it's so easy to grab the Swiffer and mop away! My only complaint is that the mop pads become dry very quickly so you may have to wet the pad a time or two or use more than one pad. Would buy again!
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
These are okay. They dry out way to fast when using them and really only get a limited amount of dirt up. It's good for a quick clean but definitely not a deep clean. They do make the house smell fresh when using them though and they're affordable and easy to find.
Caryn T.
Overland Park, KS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We don't even mess with mops in our house anymore after we grew up cleaning with Swiffers. First, we get the dust/dirt with a dry cloth and then follow up with these mopping cloths and it leaves our house looking as clean as it smells with this product.
Moe A.
Astoria
Swifter is life these are the best things created swifter picks up so much dirt off the floor I never thought my floors were so dirty. The scent leave the room smelling so fresh and the floor looks great and no streaks.
Katie S.
Decatur, AL
We brought a new house and the other owners left us lots of things because they knew this was our first house. They left us a swiffer mop so we just bought these refills for it. They smell awesome! We have two dogs so we use them a lot and the are very affordable. They clean great, are fast, easy. I even get my fiancé to mop the kitchen it's so easy!
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use these cloths for quick clean ups in my kitchen, bathroom, & for my hard wood floors. The scent is clean and its extremely convenient to have the cloths already moistened with cleaning product. The price is a bit steep but worth it for the convenience
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
I use these with my Swiffer to easily mop my kitchen floors. They make it easy to quickly clean the floor, but it's certainly not a deep clean. The smell is okay - not my favorite, but it does smell fresh.