Swiffer Sweeper Lavender Vanilla Mopping Cloths uploaded by Tasha M.

BY SWIFFER #9 in Cleaning Tools

Swiffer Sweeper Lavender Vanilla Mopping Cloths: Dissolves dirt and grime better than a standard mop Unique formula traps and locks dirt deep in cloth With Febreze fresh scent see more...

• Does anyone else love the smell of lavender?11 Answers
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Swiffer sweeper wipes are My go-to product that makes my life so easy. My whole house is hardwood floors/Marble and with a fast paced busy family, floors get pretty dirty fast. These wipes clean so well, gets the toughest dirt off and the cloths are proof of how dirty your floors were to start with, and that lavender vanilla scent smells so good and soothing. The scent puts a smile on my face after I’m done using it cause my whole house looks clean and just smells great. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Vidhi A.
I love these lavender scented swiffer. I use it around my entry way, kitchen and bathroom. It has a such a great fresh scent that lasts for hours. I bought mine from Target.
Kimberly J.
Centreville, AL
Our household is very fast paced so when we clean it needs to be thorough and effective and Swiffer fits the bill. I love these pads because they work so well and smell so good!!
Brandy H.
Cleveland , OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Smells so lovely!! I won't use the traditional mops! These are great quality. They don't tear when I scrub the floor. They also do well on all types of floors. The only downfall I had to this product is that it's very limited in the stores that it's available!
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
These smell fantastic! However, I'm just not a fan. I think they are pricey on their own, plus you have to buy them all the time and I don't think they get your floor as clean as traditional mopping. Also, we used these on our kitchen floor and they left an invisible residue that caused our poor dogs to fall on it all the time. Switched to a different floor-cleaning method and no more slipping puppies! I would not recommend this product.
keahi p.
i feel like i go through these way too fast. they smell so good and are soaked when i put them on and after two swipes its like they are completely dry. It is convenient and satisfying to throw away the dirty used one though...seems expensive since i go through them quickly but i love the convenience..
Natalie M.
Bowling Green, KY
A swiffer is really the only thing that can keep my floor clean. I was using the original scent for a very long time, then I stumbled upon this scent. I love the lavender smell mixed with the vanilla. Its very calming and refreshing. I just wish it was a little more natural.
Jerresa G.
Rainbow City, AL
I love using Swiffer Sweeper for my kitchen floors and my bathroom floors. They are very efficient and leave a lovely yet soft scent for more than a day. They can be really costly but they are worth the price. I would just recommend that you look out for coupons like me!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I love swifter, and being that the majority of my home is tile (and i have kids and dogsl we mop a lot! I got these thinking I'd like the fragrance but instead I found myself wanting the original "clean and fresh smell" . these work fine and do the job, I just found I prefer the "clean" smell post mop session .
Jara G.
Martinsburg, WV
Used this on the tiles in my dorm room. My roommates could tell how nice and floral the bathroom smelled, and it wasn't a harsh chemical smell. We got it at Walmart and they really did the job well. I also am a fan of the sniffer sweeper because it really cleans thuroughly.
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Does anyone else love the smell of lavender?