Swiffer® Sweeper® Floor Mop

A 2-in-1 hard surface sweeping and mopping tool. The dry cloth has deep ridges and grooves that conform to the surface of your floor to trap and lock dirt, dust and hair, while the wet cloth dissolves dirt and grime and traps it away giving you an amazing clean.

Does anyone have a great product for removing dog hair from title floor? I am currently using a Swiffer® Sweeper® Floor Mop
Had anyone tried swiffer alternatives that they like better ( more effective or same quality at a lower price point)?
Funciona para pisos de cerámica ?
Start your review of Swiffer® Sweeper® Floor Mop!
Product Highlights
It makes cleaning so easy, and it's a great pricein reviews
And the mop works great for a quick mop job.in reviews
does the job and much better then the sweep vacin reviews
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Swiffer® Sweeper® Floor Mop uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Target
Swiffer® Sweeper® Floor Mop Gotta love and have a swiffer for any home! Super easy to add the wet or dry pads and toss in the trash when you’re finished. This is a must for me since I unfortunately shed a lot of hair and have a kitty.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,986 reviews
Swiffer® Sweeper® Floor Mop uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Amazon
When you have household pets this is a must. Helps clean up all of their messes that they tend to leave
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
Help keeps my wood floors clean and smelling nice. Having a dog means shedding something and it definitely picks that all up. I would add more scents, but thats about it.
Erika L.
This is a very handy product. It is great for quick touch ups around the house. It is much easier than dragging out a full mop. The one downside is I have to use several pads to get a decent cleaning.
Ashley F.
Pflugerville, TX
In a world with Swiffer, who even uses a regular mop anymore? This is so quick and convenient to use especially since I have two huge dogs that love to leave their mud prints all over my floor! Smells lovely and clean too!
Shelley T.
Terre Haute , IN
I like this product a lot. I've been using it along time. It's reasonably priced and doesn't take up very much room. It can be used for quick spills or for heavier cleaning. It comes in different scents and I would definitely recommend this.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a very handy piece of equipment to keep around the house. This picks up everything. Even dog fur and dust. I like how efficient and easy it is to use. It makes sweeping up a breeze. I would buy it again. I recommend this!
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Swifter duster and mop keeps our wood floor looking shiny and new. It smells so fresh and clean. Very easy to use, I wouldn't improve this product. It was a very good value for your money. I would recommend this product
Jennifer C.
Pikeville, KY
This started kit is great for first time home buyers or as a gift to any new home owner, keep that in mind. As for the product it's a god send. So much easier and really handy. It gets the job done and the floors look great. A must have in my home, I highly recommend.
Nicki A.
Pflugerville , TX
This mop works great in my classroom! As a teacher I am constantly cleaning up messes. This is a super quick way to clean. My students even love to use it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
AnnaMarie O.
Ruskin, FL
Devin K.
Lexington
il y a 2 ans
Rosy L. il y a un an
It works on any flooring in the house. I would say it’s best for quick, light cleaning.
Lauren C.
Central City, KY
il y a 2 ans
Erica E. il y a 2 ans
That's actually a great one. Mine is milk. My whole family drinks it. I feel like I am buying it every day. I love it as well.