Swiffer® Sweeper® Floor Mop

A 2-in-1 hard surface sweeping and mopping tool. The dry cloth has deep ridges and grooves that conform to the surface of your floor to trap and lock dirt, dust and hair, while the wet cloth dissolves dirt and grime and traps it away giving you an amazing clean.

Funciona para pisos de cerámica ?
How well does this product clean wood floors?
Does this work well for any flooring? Swiffer® Sweeper® Floor Mop
Start your review of Swiffer® Sweeper® Floor Mop!
Product Highlights
“It makes cleaning so easy, and it's a great price” in reviews
“And the mop works great for a quick mop job.” in reviews
“does the job and much better then the sweep vac” in reviews
Lake Wales, FL
Let me tell y'all...i loooove my Swiffer® Sweeper® Floor Mop. You can use this product with dry sheets which work great for those pesky dust bunnies under the bed or behind the TV stand. You can also use the wet sheets which also work great. The wet sheets also have a scrubby grip on the bottom thats great for small spills or just every day maintenance. I use my swiffer multiple times a day. This product has really changed the way i clean and made my life much easier. No more messy mop buckets, dirty mops and water spills everywhere. I also really love the price of this product. Its around $10 for the actual Swiffer and around $5 each for the dry or wet sheets. Overall this product is great and i highly recommend it.
I love my Swiffer with all my being! What I don't love is how expensive those refill pads are... Call me cheap, call me what you will but I'd rather use a large washcloth or a small hand towel in the place of those disposable pads bc especially with two dogs during inclimate weather, I'd need two of those pads jst to clean a 15'×15' kitchen! That adds up to a significant amount of waste every year. My washcloths? I can rinse them and wash them and reuse them as often as I'd like and use concentrated cleaner (diluted of course) to either saturate the washcloths or wet the washcloths and just spray my floor with the solution prior to Swiffering. This method is also more effective at getting up the tougher messes than regular Swiffering!
Las Vegas, NV
I wish I had more options... We had a Shark steamer but it broke randomly (I'd suggest getting a Dyson product instead). This is for very good for the price point. It makes moping pretty easy to do. If you have carpal tunnel, using another mop may be a bit easier. This makes moping a floor take a few minutes and leaves the floor and room smelling very fresh. I don't think it's super cost-effective versus lysol+bucket+water, but you don't muck the same dirt all over the house either the same way and it's not a whole process like the former is.
Dixon, IL
I still use this product. What I don’t like is the wet pads don’t stay put and I feel I lose a lot of time adjusting the wet pad. I would improve this product by making the pads stick better instead of poking the wet pad into the wholes on top of the mop and have to readjust the wet pad constantly. Need to figure out a better system in holding these dry and wet pads more efficient. I get very frustrated using this floor mop. The pads do clean the floors nicely. It’s the mop that has a lot of flaws.
Macungie, PA
Swiffer® Sweeper® Floor Mop uploaded by Naomi M.
I love the Swiffer floor mop because it’s so easy to use and gets the job done. My family uses this for the kitchen as well as our hardwood floors. It’s definitely been a good investment since we took our carpets out because our floors attract so much dust now that we can physically see. I also love the fresh scent of it! I’m not sure how much this costs because my mom bought the mop and buys the wipes but I’m sure with a quick Google search you’ll find it. 😅 Also, I know how ppl are and like to zoom in on pics so excuse the messy floor in the kitchen picture. 😬🤭
Im really happy with my purchase of the swiffer it was really easy to assemble and extremely easy to use. I use it on my kitchen wooden floors and skid on my bathroom ceramic tiles. Cleanup is easy. This does not take away your brooms but it helps to achieve sparkling clean floors. This is so hygienic, is whats making me use it, its very easy to maneuver into all corners with its swivel head and as soon as you are done you throw the dirty cloths away. I love the swifter products.
Orange , CA
This is a very basic floor mop that comes with wet cloths. The cloths are fine to use and smell nice however when I ran out I decided to create my own reusable cloths out of old clothes. My biggest complaint about this mop, whether using the swifter cloths or my own, are that the mop flips over too often and it’s annoying. I don’t understand why the mop was designed to allow it to flip over in the first place. Anyway I will possibly upgrade my mop to the wetjet in the future.
Palm Desert, CA
I have never really been a fan of the Swiffer Sweeper Floor Mop. Goodness knows I have spent my fair share of dollars giving this brand another chance, but each time I end up with the exact same results. The Swiffer is good for picking up dust, but that’s about where the line is drawn. It’s not a vacuum so it’s unable to actually suck up any dirt or debris, so you essentially feel as though you’re moving one bit of dirt from one area to the next and thinking it’s cleaning the floor.
Monticello , KY
Swiffer® Sweeper® Floor Mop uploaded by Brandy V.
I Love my Swiffer mop. I sometimes buy the dry sheets to pick up dirt basically I use them to just go over my floor, then I mainly purchase the wet sheets to clean my floors, and for me personally it is so much easier than using a regular pop their is no having to wring it out every few min and all that. This product you just put the sheet on the Swifter and your ready to go, when done just dispose of sheets, so simple and makes my life easier. I highly recommend.
Yukon, OK
I absolutely love this and whoever thought of this genius. It’s great for a quick sweep. When your not wanting to pull a broom and dust pan. I still use the old school however with having dogs especially a big dog this definitely helps so much. It grabs the hair so well. I would t say it get all the dirt up but for sure grabs the hair and I am so happy about that because I have to sweep several times a day and it’s also very quick. Everyone should have this!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexington
il y a un an
Rosy L. • il y a 3 mois
It works on any flooring in the house. I would say it’s best for quick, light cleaning.
Central City, KY
il y a un an
Erica E. • il y a un an
That's actually a great one. Mine is milk. My whole family drinks it. I feel like I am buying it every day. I love it as well.