Swiffer sweeper wet mopping cloths are designed with a unique cleaning solution that works to dissolve tough spots, dirt and grime and pull it deep into the cloth and off your floors. It's even safe to use on wood floors*. *do not use swiffer sweeper wet cloths on unfinished, oiled, or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors. Dissolves dirt and grime better than a mop unique formula traps and locks dirt deep in cloth with febreze fresh scent

Do the pads drip when applying to the Swiffer?
Are these recommended for wood floors?
Start your review of Swiffer Sweeper Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent Wet Mopping Pad Refills 36 ct Pack!
Lake Orion, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Mop your kitchen floors with these lavendar pads and then brew a fresh cup of coffee and plop down for some relaxing, clean comfort on that floor girl. Cry, binge on cookies! Whatever bc you wont be worrying about your messy floors at least! My one and only floor cleaners! Swiiifffeeeeer picker upper!
Webster Springs, WV
I love the scent of these wipes. They are so easy to use. Not horribly priced either. They leave my room smelling awesome when I use them. You literally just stick them to the swiffer mop, push it around your floors, and your done. My niece even loves mopping now just so she can use the swiffer
Fort Smith, AR
I always purchase this for the my house. If I don’t want to mop and just need to do a quick sweep and clean through out the house, definitely my go to. Pro: will leave your house with a clean glowing look. Cons: I do not like the way the liquid gets everywhere 🤨. But love the product.
Randleman
I love my swifter mop pads! They small great and make moping easy! The pads themselves pick up a lot of dirt and grime from the floors and leave them nice and clean and smelling fresh! The only down fall is the moisture seems to run out quickly and I end up with a few dry pads.
lancaster
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product helps clean wooden floors so well. I know that it can be trusted cause it’s never done me wrong. I don’t think there’s a product that can compare to this. I honestly don’t even think the generic brand can clean as well while stick on to the swifter board with ease.
The lavender vanilla is my favorite swifter scent which is weird because I don’t typically like lavender. It’s not overwhelming and between the 3 dogs and endless teenagers in and out of my house all day it’s nice to be able to use the swifter instead of having to mop everyday.
This is my go to floor product. I live in a small wood floor apartment and find that it is the most efficient way to clean it. The scent is wonderful as well. My only concern is that at times this product will leave a white residue and foam that accumulate on the matte floors.
Los Angeles , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a husky. And with a husky (or any dog really) these are an absolute must have. It’s so much easier to pull one of these out instead of having to clean the whole floor. If there is a spill or a dirt spot. Or a pet accident, these are the bomb. So easy and convenient!
Eugene, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smell great and leave my floors nice and clean. The only thing that I don’t like about these is that with them comes a lot of waste, and I’m trying to be more conscious of the products I use and trying to be more eco friendly. But definitely recommend for a quick mop.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best thing since a mop was created. The amazing part of swifter is once you’re done with mopping you throw the pad away, there’s no dirty mop sitting in a closet somewhere collecting dust. Plus this makes the floors smell soooo good and does an amazing job