Swiffer Sweeper Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent Wet Mopping Pad Refills 36 ct Pack

BY SWIFFER #3 in Carpet Cleaners

Swiffer sweeper wet mopping cloths are designed with a unique cleaning solution that works to dissolve tough spots, dirt and grime and pull it deep into the cloth and off your floors. It's even safe to use on wood floors*. *do not use swiffer sweeper wet cloths on unfinished, oiled, or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors. Dissolves dirt and grime better than a mop unique formula traps and locks dirt deep in cloth with febreze fresh scent

Chelsea G.
Middletown
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Yup! I love my swiffer! I’m somewhat of a self proclaimed neat freak. I really hate dusty or dirty floors and my swiffer is my best friend when it comes to getting rid of all of the grime on my wood and kitchen floors. These leave my house smelling fresh and pleasant but I have to use way too many of them to clean even a small area of my house. I wish one pad lasted a bit longer because I always have to replace it a few times in the middle of cleaning.
Rebecca M.
Mojave, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my Swiffer! I have animals and I have hair everywhere on my tile floors. I bought my Seiffer at Walmart, I did not get the Wet Jet. I had one and it broke on me quickly, so I bought a normal one so I could use it for wet AND dry.
It’s so easy to use, it works great. I wish the mopped ones lasted longer tho? I have to use 2 of the mop pads to clean my entire kitchen and dining room.
Amenia R.
I love this stuff it smells amazing and is quick and was to use. I have a toddler who is always dropping and spilling things on the floor. So this gets the job done. It can be a little pricey depending on where you go. I know Walmart and target sells them in a bundle that comes with the dry and wet sheets. I definitely recommended these.
Cory B.
Indianapolis
I think this is a good option for in-between deep cleans and mopping up small messes. It doesn't really scrub, and sometimes it seems like it just pushes around dirt. It works in small areas (bathrooms, etc) the best, I wouldn't rely on swiffer for my kitchen or large/frequently used rooms.
Karen T.
Woodside, NY
I live in a small NYC prewar apartment so the only floor that needs cleaning is the kitchen. With in minutes of using my swifter, the kitchen is clean and smells amazing. I don’t have to scrub very hard because the product takes care of most of the stains in a few swipes.
Dawn N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’ve been using this product since it’s launch and I love it. Great value not expensive & gets the job done in between my deep cleaning days. Walmart has the best prices. I purchase every other month & will continue to purchase this product!
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this for my wooden floors. It smells awesome and my floors literally shine after being cleaned by them. I also use the dry ones to clean dust and hair off the floor. I got mine from amazon but they are easily available every where.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg just the smell of this stuff is so amazing! I have hardwood floors and tile floors as well so this is perfect for my house and its so easy to use anyone can use it. It leaves your floors so clean and fresh without streaks or grime
Edie G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Swiffers make cleaning hard floors so simple and easy. The fresh clean scent is totally there when you go to do your floors. The price and packaging is very affordable. The packaging is great because when you pull out a swiffer pad it’s always wet and they don’t dry out in the package. The only thing I dislike about the swiffer pads are I feel like they dry out once you start using them on the floor. Other than that, this is a household essential!
Taryn S.
Ellington, CT
I love our swifter since it’s the easiest way I’ve found to keep our hard wood floors clean, but I’m not the biggest fan of these wet pads. They dry out so quickly, I have to use at least 4 pads to wash our downstairs floors. I also still have to go back and scrape any stuck on food by hand and can never get it up with the swifter. I also am not a fan of this scent- much to powerful for my liking so I’m going to go back to the unscented pads.
Niki R.
Are these recommended for wood floors?