Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Pad Refills for Floor mop with Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent 48 Count uploaded by ceecee M.Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Pad Refills for Floor mop with Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent 48 Count uploaded by Victoria R.

BY SWIFFER #14 in Carpet Cleaners

Using thick dirt-grabbing ridges and grooves, our powerful dry sweeping cloths leave your floors cleaner than a broom, even on textured surfaces. That's because they easily conform to the surface of your floors and grout lines, picking up more dirt, dust, and hair than a broom. Thick dry cloths conform to the surface of your floors and grout lines to trap and lock dirt with febreze lavender vanilla & comfort scent picks up more dirt, dust, and hair than a broom recommended* by the wood floor experts at armstrong** *for use on wood floors **recommendation as part of a co-marketing agreement see more...

• Dont have a lot of tile in my house just in the kitchen and bathr...2 Answers
  • How does this product work with hair? My dogs shed a lot and I al...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? I'm not sure if it will dry the floor nic...1 Answers
  • "They are easy to use and gets the job done fast!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best thing for hard to reach places (I know, I sound like the commercial)." in 1 review
Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
In my opinion, these babies do just as good a job if not better than a broom and dust pan. I get mine from Target, they aren’t that expensive, especially since i am able to clean so much of the floor with one pad. I also use them to dust furniture. They get in the nooks and crannies pretty well and they don’t have an overpowering scent!
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
This was my go two choice. I do like the products but don’t like that it isn’t green friendly. It is a lot of waste. The wet mop doesn’t let you use any other cleaner besides swifter. No real way to refill it. A lot of waste. For a super quick spot but like a product I can spray and use a washable mop pad like Norwex.
Taylor Y.
Perfect for hardwood and tile floors that collect dust, leaves, fur, etc... A lifesaver for getting up animal fur when dogs are shedding! Quicker and easier to reach under objects and in corners compared to a vacuum but won’t pick up very large pieces of debris.
Dawn N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is great for me. Most of my house is carpeted except my kitchen and bathrooms so that’s where I use it. The scent is divine and it works wonders. I use it in between my deep cleaning days and for the price I think it’s worth it!
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for light cleaning, especially if you have kids or pets. More for when there's a mess confined to a relatively small space that you don't feel like pulling the vacuum out for, not really for heavy duty cleaning.
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These dry wipes are a life saver for me, I have a lab mix who sheds unbelievably and 3 kiddies so between the hair & the crumbs, these are my go to. I feel like super woman after I use these on my floors because it picks up everything. I definitely recommend this product if you don't want to sit there and vacuum everyday, this is a great solution.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have always enjoyed the swifter dry mop for a quick dusting of the floors. The pads do great at picking up dust, hair and animal fur/hair. The Febreze scent on these are an added bonus.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These work great on my hardwood floors ...with a dog and kids constantly running around and dropping things I'm constantly cleaning my floors and these are a great item to have around
Stephanie L.
Frankfort, IL
Can’t live without these pads! Love the subtle scent and the way it glides across the floor picking up every little particle. Must have for anyone with hardwood floors!
Neri L.
Morley , MO
Love my swifter I have tile floors and this makes it so easy to pick up dust and to mop the floor. All I have to do is put a pad on the swifter and get cleaning. Then I just take it off and throw in the trash and put another one on so easy and hassle
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
Favorite Swiffer product?
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Swiffer product?
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dont have a lot of tile in my house just in the kitchen and bathroom. Would it still be worth getting?
Waleska S.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good product? I'm not sure if it will dry the floor nicely
Tyne P.
Crestview, FL
How does this product work with hair? My dogs shed a lot and I always have to vacuum and then mop, but I need a faster way to clean.