Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Pad Refills for Floor mop with Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent 48 Count uploaded by ceecee M.Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Pad Refills for Floor mop with Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent 48 Count uploaded by Victoria R.

BY SWIFFER #14 in Carpet Cleaners

Using thick dirt-grabbing ridges and grooves, our powerful dry sweeping cloths leave your floors cleaner than a broom, even on textured surfaces. That's because they easily conform to the surface of your floors and grout lines, picking up more dirt, dust, and hair than a broom. Thick dry cloths conform to the surface of your floors and grout lines to trap and lock dirt with febreze lavender vanilla & comfort scent picks up more dirt, dust, and hair than a broom recommended* by the wood floor experts at armstrong** *for use on wood floors **recommendation as part of a co-marketing agreement see more...

• Dont have a lot of tile in my house just in the kitchen a...2 Answers
  • How does this product work with hair? My dogs shed a lot ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? I'm not sure if it will dry the f...1 Answers
  • "They are easy to use and gets the job done fast!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is the best thing for hard to reach places (I know, I sound like the commercial)." in 1 review
Blair B.
Bracey
The smell is phenomenal. I have a long haired dog that sheds and I use these every single day. They trap in all the dog hair leaving my floors clean for a day. Lol. However, I do not love the price. I can get the off brand for cheaper and it basically does the same thing.
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love my swifter sweeper. It is so easy to use and it gets the job done. I haven’t used an actually broom since I got a stiffer about a decade ago! I also get the wet pads to use. They are so much easier than actually mopping!
Megan H.
Port Saint Lucie
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am shocked how much dog hair i am able to pick up every time i use these! I have 2 60+ pound dogs, and one sheds like crazy. These are quick and save me the hassle of using the broom and dust pan several times a day.
Hey I was actually really awesome to use it on fight like when I dogs P on the floor in the kitchen it works really awesome and I actually fly all the time and I would love to get new order in if you are send me all the stuff on and I will put it on my YouTube channel and tell people how good I don’t
KayLeigh L.
Winston Salem, NC
Swiffer Sweeper Dry Dry Sweeping Cloths 2-26 ct Packs I LOVE using these on my hardwood after vacuuming the insane amount of dog hair off of my floor. I have two dogs and sometimes my vacuum misses things that I didn’t even know were there. These are perfect for any hard surface floor. I even dust around my house with these. They grab every little dust or dirt particle. I’m a huge fan and lifetime buyer.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for light cleaning, especially if you have kids or pets. More for when there's a mess confined to a relatively small space that you don't feel like pulling the vacuum out for, not really for heavy duty cleaning.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These dry wipes are a life saver for me, I have a lab mix who sheds unbelievably and 3 kiddies so between the hair & the crumbs, these are my go to. I feel like super woman after I use these on my floors because it picks up everything. I definitely recommend this product if you don't want to sit there and vacuum everyday, this is a great solution.
Megan P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These Swifter dry pads are great for collecting dust underneath entertainment centers and couches. They have a nice lavender vanilla scent to them which leaves the house smelling so fresh!
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have always enjoyed the swifter dry mop for a quick dusting of the floors. The pads do great at picking up dust, hair and animal fur/hair. The Febreze scent on these are an added bonus.
Ashley G.
Santa Clarita
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are perfect for picking up the dust and get the grossness off the floors. Plus this leave the house smelling pretty good which isn’t a bad thing. Smell isn’t intense at all though.
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
Favorite Swiffer product?
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Swiffer product?
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dont have a lot of tile in my house just in the kitchen and bathroom. Would it still be worth getting?
Waleska S.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a good product? I'm not sure if it will dry the floor nicely
Tyne P.
Crestview, FL
How does this product work with hair? My dogs shed a lot and I always have to vacuum and then mop, but I need a faster way to clean.