Using thick dirt-grabbing ridges and grooves, our powerful dry sweeping cloths leave your floors cleaner than a broom, even on textured surfaces. That's because they easily conform to the surface of your floors and grout lines, picking up more dirt, dust, and hair than a broom. Thick dry cloths conform to the surface of your floors and grout lines to trap and lock dirt with febreze lavender vanilla & comfort scent picks up more dirt, dust, and hair than a broom recommended* by the wood floor experts at armstrong** *for use on wood floors **recommendation as part of a co-marketing agreement

HooW do you like dry vs wet?
Dont have a lot of tile in my house just in the kitchen and bathroom. Would it still be worth getting?
How does this product work with hair? My dogs shed a lot and I always have to vacuum and then mop, but I need a faster way to clean.
Start your review of Swiffer Sweeper Dry Sweeping Pad Refills for Floor mop with Febreze Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Scent 48 Count!
Product Highlights
“They are easy to use and gets the job done fast!” in reviews
“This is the best thing for hard to reach places (I know, I sound like the commercial).” in reviews
Ponte Vedra, FL
This was such a disappointment. I bought a swiffer because I have a dog. Needed an easy pickup for her hair and any dirt she brought in from outside. Pro: these sheets grabbed most of the hair and help push it into one area. They smell good. Con: gets super full. Doesn’t grab if there are cracks in the floor(tile) and if there is any indentation in the floors the hair and dirt clings to it and falls off. Really annoying.
Ottawa, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use these dry pads daily and it does a pretty good job at cleaning the floor. I was between a four star rating and a five star rating because sometimes it feels like I am just pushing dirt around with it because clearly the big pieces don’t stick but I don’t mind just sweeping it into a pile then picking it up. I always have a pack of these in the house and recommend it to anyone who likes a quick cleaning solution.
Oak Forest, IL
This works great for my floors, it smells amazing and it also is very easy to put on a Swiffer. All you do is stick it to the bottom, push the top button of the Swiffer to release the liquid and then you just mop. It’s so easy to get any dirt or stains with this mop and it works perfectly for me especially since my puppy likes to get her paws dirty. I would 100% choose this over an actual mop.
Florence Co
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my swiffer. My house is a full one. With 9 of us running around it gets dirty quick! I got sick and tired of getting on my hands and knees to scrub stain after stain off of the floor. So I fired the dog because he was obviously slacking and got myself a Swiffer. My house smells so much better and it certainly helps trap some of the many allergies floating around.
Hamilton, OH
Love the scent! There is so much liquid which is a pro and con. So much that it never dries out or feels like it isn’t working but too much that they feel so wet when getting them out of the package. I don’t really like them being dripping wet. However, I like to use them in rotation with my wet jet. I think it’s a different kind of clean.
Okeechobee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Finally something that’s gets all the pet hair and dust!!! I have all beige tile floors right now(rental house blues) but the new one will be done in April...These pads are the only thing that keeps my floors dirt and dust free on a daily basis. I love the whole line of swiffer products and would recommend these to anyone.Much Love Bizzie
Centralia, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I  use these after I sweep with a regular broom to pick up what the regular broom left behind. They are really good in picking up dirt and dog fur. I am usually amazed by how much a regular broom leaves behind and how much of that these pick up. The only con I have with these is that they are not reusable and have to be thrown away.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ok so I always saw the commercials for these picking up so much dirt and dust and I was super excited when I bought these only to be disappointed because they pick up half the dirt on the floor. After using 2 of these I still had to grab the broom to sweep up most of the dirt. I will most likely never buy these again
Oak park, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You think your floors look clean, especially having black wood floors, but once you swiffer, you see all the dust and dirt that’s been sitting on your floor. I use at least two sheets a day throughout my house and I love the way it picks up all the gross dirt and dust. I’m a loyal swiffer fan, always have been!
Chicago , IL
They are perfect to apply other products to protect your floors, is really easy and convenient, because they effective are descartable. I just cleaned the floors with the wet pads to collect all the doggy hair and dust. after, I changed to a dry pad to scrub the Floors protector. Never easy, never more shiny!!